Chapter 4

Evelyn's POV

I shimmied my way of the stage after Alice. She danced with her hands in the air.

"I am waving my hands in the air like I just do not care." Alice said as we both laughed, both remembering watching the movie last night.

"Good job girls." said Justin Timberlake. I clenched my jaw so I wouldn't look like an idiot that has her jaw on the floor. I gave him a smile and a nod as Alice shared her thanks. Once Justin walked away, I latched my arm around hers.

"Did you see that?" I squealed lightly.

"Yes, I saw that. I'm not blind." She said smartly. I rolled my eyes at her. I laughed mockingly.

"Your so funny." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you very much." She said as she flipped her hair. She gave me her award winning smile. I laughed at her. We both continued walking as we got praises for our performance. We walked into the room to get ready for the after party. I squealed in fright as I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Colton laughing. I looked at Alice as she held a straight face at Nick.

"You are terrible at trying to scare me." She said sassily. Nick shrugged at her.

"Give me credit on trying, will ya?" He said with a grin. Alice grinned back and hugged him. I looked back at Colton as he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed lightly when Colton leaned back. He gave me an amused smile.

"Stop." I mumbled at him. He laughed then reached his arms out to hug Alice and me.

"You guys did great." He said loudly.

"I don't like that my head is in your armpit, Colton." Alice said that turned out to be muffled. I could feel vibration as Colton laughed. I felt a hand on my shoulder then pull Alice and me back into something. We both looked up and saw Nick leaning over our shoulders with a goofy grin.

"Yea, what he said." He said cheekily. We all laughed at each other. Soon the laughter died down and the boys left so we could get ready.

"I wish we could just wear this to the party." Alice complained.

"Agreed." I replied. "But we are sweaty and people would gag."

"That is why we put on perfume." Alice said. I laughed as she picked up the perfume bottle.

"Oh, so we are going to put on Justin Bieber perfume?" I asked as I read the bottle.

"Yes we are. I mean who wouldn't? It's Justin Bieber we are talking about." She said as advertised the bottle. I rolled my eyes as I slipped back into my dress.

"Give me that." I said as I snatched the bottle and sprayed some on. I made sure to add the dramatic effect to it then looked at her.

"So we are going to wear Justin Bieber?" She said with a smirk. We both laughed at the comment. I froze in my spot.

"What if Justin Bieber is there?" I said with a squeal at the end.

"Well, we will just have to see, won't we?" She said with a cheeky smile. She finished putting her outfit back on. We both slipped on our shoes. We opened the door and saw the guys chatting with one another. I looked at Alice as she winked at me. She picked up two rubber balls and started to lead the way. We got a pretty good distance away from the guys and looked at each other. We started to count down.

"3." Alice whispered.

"2." I whispered back at her.

"1!" We shouted as we threw the rubber balls at them. They both jumped and looked in our direction we took off.

"Hey, where do you think you two are going?" We heard Nick yell. We heard the footsteps chase after our own as we giggled along the way. We made outside and saw a truck. Alice stuck out her arm to stop me. I ran into her arm and fell backwards on my rear.

"What was that for?" I groaned in pain. The guys finally caught up to us. They looked at the truck before Nick started charging towards the vehicle.

"Shotgun!" He yelled with his fist in the air. Colton started following afterwards with his tongue poking out of his mouth.

"I call driving!" He said as he got to the drivers side. I got up from the ground. Alice looked just as confused as me. I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Boys now these days." I mumbled. Alice shook her head with a grin. I took off full speed.

"Backseat!" We both yelled at the same time. We both climbed up on the bed of the truck. Colton looked back at us.

"Ready?" He asked with his hands on the steering wheel.

"Yea, come on. Drive already." Nick said with a smile.

"Okay." Colton said as he placed the truck into drive. Alice and I stood up and put our hands in the air.

"I am ready for the party." Alice and I looked at each other thinking the same thing.

"The party doesn't start till I walk in."

---------------------------------
How was that? I am not sure if you guys heard about the schedule. Mackenzie and I will be updating every Thursday. If you are an anime fan, go and read our book Light. If your not, go and read the book anyways. Vote, comment, and follow. I mean, you won't die by a Camel spider eating your face off, but I could be wrong. Smile everyday.😄 Keep on turtling.🐢