Chapter 6

Evelyn's POV

My eyes probably popped out of my head. I was absolutely shocked at Justin.

"R-really?" I asked quietly. I heard the audience laugh. Justin looked at me with a big grin.

"Of course! Especially with two attractive female artists." I felt a blush come across my face.

"Excuse you, but I believe Eve is mine!" I heard Colton say. The audience laughed.

"Yeah! Find someone else, Alice is mine!" Nick yelled.

"Since when was I property?" Alice said with a smirk. I looked at my dress.

"I don't see your name on me." I said with a sly grin. The audience laughed at us both. Justin laughed and raised his hands.

"Alright alright. They are all yours." He said as he laughed at the same time. He leaned into close to us and pulled the microphone away.

"I will get your guys numbers later to talk about the duet." Alice nodded excitedly.

"Will do." Alice said as she raised her thumbs up with a big, sparkling smile. Justin laughed as he raised the microphone back to himself.

"Give a round of applause to these crazy girls." The audience started cheering and clapping. Alice went before me down the stairs. I saw Alice go down the stairs gracefully. I took a step down the stairs and tripped over my own step.

"Ack!" I yelled as I saw my life flash in front of my eyes.

"Get off!" Alice said as she pushed me off her. The audience laughed at the scene. I laughed nervously and gave Alice a sheepish smile.

"Sorry." I said with a smile on my face. Alice rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Your such a klutz." She said as we both laughed. I got up and helped Alice get up. I started swaying with my arms in the air.

"I say we get our freak on." I said as swayed to the dance floor. Alice rushed to the dance floor and started doing her crazy dances. We laughed at each other as bumped into people. Alice apologized to more people than me because she kept stepping on their feet. I squeezed out of the crowd to get a drink. I sat down at the bar and looked at the choices.

"Can I get a water please?" I asked the bartender. The water was set in front of me. I looked over as I heard a British accent.

"Can I get a Budweiser?" said the British man. He looked over at me and then looked at my glass in my hand.

"Not drinking?" He asked.

"Well, Louis. Always gotta stay hydrated." I said with a smile.

"Oh, come on. Loosen up a little." He said with a smile. I looked at him.

Why wasn't he mad at me?

"I am loosened up, after all those dance moves." I said with a goofy smile. I looked back at the dance floor and saw Nick and Alice laughing and dancing. I looked around and saw Colton talking to Pitbull.

"Let me buy you a drink." He said as he sat down on the bar stool.

"I won't let you buy me a drink." I said sternly.

"I am buying you a drink." He demanded.

"Oh, so your buying me a drink?" I said as I smirked.

"Yes, yes I am." He said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes. "I will take another Budweiser." Louis said to the bartender. I took the Budweiser and took a swig. I felt the sizzle go down my throat.

"How did you know I liked Budweiser?" I asked.

"I guessed." He said. He smiled at me then started cracking jokes to make me laugh. After a few minutes, a hand landed on Louis' shoulder. Louis and I both looked at the person and saw icy blue eyes piercing into my own.

"Hello, Evelyn." I gulped down the beer.

"Hi, Niall!" I chirped.

---------------------------------
Obviously she is drunk! Ahaha. How was your day? How was your week? Hoped you guys liked it. Vote, comment, and follow. I mean the screen won't suck you into another world, but I could be wrong. Smile everyday.😃 Keep on turtling.🐢