Chapter 12

Evelyn's POV

I glared at the person who sat down across from me in the booth.

"Took you long enough, Louis." I replied rudely. He laughed at my reaction and then calmed down and stared at me with a smile.

"I am sorry, alright? I had to deal with my manager about things that should not be said here right now." He said. I nodded understanding what he meant.

"So, what has been going on?" I asked still wondering about why he would ask if we would meet up somewhere.

"Tours, fans, and family. You?" He said excitedly. I rolled my eyes at his excitement.

"Tours, fans, and no family." I replied with a smile. He gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"It's a long story." I replied. He gave out a long sigh as silence took over.

"How is Alice?" He asked.

"She is good. Her and Nick are adorable as usual." I boasted with a broad smile. I felt the smile falter for a second when his eyes adverted to his phone.

"So, she doesn't think about Michael. You know, she hasn't texted any of us and neither have you." He said with a disappointed look on his face. I frowned and looked at my phone.

"How is Niall?" I asked changing the topic.

"He is good. He moved on." Louis said rudely. I puffed out air in anger.

"Listen, I don't wanna start a fight with you. I just came to get coffee and talk." I snapped. He sat back and glared at me.

"Seriously, after all you have done." He snapped back.

"You know what? I am done. I have waited all day and you now show up to pick a fight. Goodbye, Louis." I said with a nasty tone. I grabbed my phone and keys while getting up and walked out the door. I marched to my car and slid in. I sat in the seat and stared at the steering wheel. I placed my keys in the ignition and turned on the engine. I heard the engine roar to life as the radio started to play music. I sighed and flipped through the stations.

'"I'm gonna lo-"

"No." I mumbled as I flipped to another station.

"When you need my lo-"

"No." I said a little louder.

"Hello, can you hear me?" I gasped and started to sing along.

"Hello from the other side." I shouted as I drove. I grasped the air as I danced slowly. I pulled out of the intersection when I noticed that there were people waving at me. I smiled and waved back. I kept driving to my destination. I pulled into the driveway and put it into park. I turned off the engine and the car itself. The lights were on in the house signaling that Alice was home. I slammed the car door shut and walked up to the side door. I pushed it open and slid inside. I heard shuffling as I watched the dog run into the room. I bent down and started to pet the adorable, loving dog.

"You are just friendly little thing." I said in a baby voice. I laughed lightly as the dog's tail waved with excitement.

"Hey, who is there?" I heard from the other room. I smiled and tip toed to the room. I stood in the doorway and started laughing. Alice was standing in the middle of the room with a golf club.

"Oh, so funny. You know, you could have been a murderer for all I know." Alice said in a matter of fact tone. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Whatever." I said.

"Whatever." Alice mocked with a smile.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Good. Yours?" She shot back.

"It was alright." I said with a shrug.

"Where did you go?" She asked. I shrugged in response.

"I ran some errands. I also needed to talk to some people." I replied. She nodded in understanding. I felt my phone vibrate. I checked the icon to see that it was an unknown number.

"Who is it?" Alice in curiosity.

"I don't know." I said with my curiosity rising.

"Well, answer it." Alice demanded with a slight smile. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I clicked on the answer button and placed the phone by my ear.

"Hello?" I said as more of a question.

"Oh, thank god. I need to talk to you Evelyn."

-----------------
Hey! What's up? Sorry, I was working on this chapter for awhile. I just never came around to finish it. Hoped you liked it though. Its not big, I know. Vote, comment, and follow. I mean you won't get hit by a car but then I could be wrong.

~Katie