Chapter 11

Alice's Point Of View

I glanced around in the house. I looked around for the guys but I couldn't seem to find them anywhere. When I turned the corner, my head smacked off of something.  Something grabbed my shoulders before I fell backwards and began to laugh.

"Not watching where we're going, are we?" Colton chuckled.

"Oh, shush," I stepped back and rubbed my head again. "Where's the others?"

"I'm not really sure. Nick just walked down that hallway. He kind of looked constipated, to be honest. I went to go talk to him and he just quickly walked away," He told me.

"Well, he's hiding something," I smirked and made my way over to that specific hallway. "I'll be back," I evilly laughed.

I wonder what it is, I thought to myself. Is it a really good or bad thing? Wait! Christmas is coming up soon, is it my present? I smiled really big and began to jog down the hallways. I can always make him spill the beans. He isn't good at hiding anything or keeping secrets. I checked every room and I seen him in our library. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"Nick?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He answered back.

"Uh, what are you doing in the library?"" I questioned softly.

"Eh, Erm, Nothing," He turned away.

"No, tell me," I laughed and walked over to him. His face was red, so I new one hundred percent, he was hiding something. "No, Nick, tell me it," I told him

"I might get yelled at," He whispered and looked around.

"By who?"

"Evelyn."

"Oh, so what is it?" I leaned in closer.

"Ugh, fine," He rolled his eyes.

"Yes!" I won him over, "Okay, tell me."

"Evelyn came into the house and told me not to tell anyone. Then she practically ran out of the house," He informed.

"Oh. Okay. That's fine," I shook it off and shrugged.

"You're not even a little curious of where she went?" He questioned.

"Well, I am, but I'm not going to get in her business. She probably just needed to get alone time and get out of the house," I told him getting up.

"Seriously?" He asked surprised.

"Yep," I nodded, "I think it's about time you and Colton leave. I have to clean up around here," I walked with him down the hallway.

"But, we can help you," He smiled knowing my answer.

"No, I want some alone time, too," I chuckled.

"I see how it is," He whimpered and ran down the hallway.

"Bye, Nick!" I shouted.

"Bye, trader!" He waved.

When I walked down the hallway, I seen something moving. I walked over to the edge of the stair case and seen Colton waving. I waved back  at him and shook my head when Nick tackled him to the ground. I continued my way to my room and sighed as I fell onto my bed.

'Cleaning up is going to be fun.'