Revenge

Eric's pov

"How am I gonna find that son of a bitch!?" He screams, furious. "We could try calling her!" I gasp, grabbing my phone. "I don't know her damn number I just met her tonight." He says, raking a hand through his hair. "I'll call Miranda maybe she knows where he would've gone." I say. He nods distractedly looking for the truck. "There he is." He cries, parking and getting out.

Jason's pov

"You're messin' with the wrong redneck pal!" I yell, stomping over. "Get your damn hands off me!" Taylor shouts. I close the distance and deck him in the face. He falls to the ground and I grip my fist. "Ow that hurt even me!" I gasp. "Ya sure can punch hard." She says. I help her off the tailgate. "You okay?" I ask. She nods. "Thanks for saving me." She says. "Anytime girl. Now let's get back to that party." I say, kissing her. Eric walks over, my pistol in his hand. "I'm getting sick and damn tired of this asshole messin' with folks." He says, furious. "Whoa man, ya ain't plannin' on killin' him are ya?!" I gasp, standing in front of him. "Move aside." He says. "Dude, I hate him as much as the next guy but that's your wife's father! She'll kill you!" I cry. He laughs. "She hates him. He beat her, forced her to be his slave, and tormented her throughout her entire childhood. She isn't going to care if I kill him or not." He scoffs. "I'm not lettin' ya kill him. That's murder!" I gape. "It ain't murder. It's justice." He whispers pointing it at his head. I pull the gun down. "It ain't right." He sighs and tears hint at his eyes. "Go wait in the truck baby." I say. She kisses my cheek and leaves. "She has nightmares all the time." He says. That's news to me. I never knew that. "You can never tell her I told you this." He says. "I won't tell anyone. I promise." "She has nightmares because that piece of trailer trash raped her when he was drunk. Not just once repeatedly." My jaw drops. How can she still be around guys after that?! "Then you should go to the cops. If ya kill him, it's a fast and easy death. But if ya get him arrested, it'll be a long time in prison. And trust me prison isn't a happy place." I say. "How do you know what prison is like?" He gapes. "I've never been arrested. I was a rebel kid so my mom made me go on this show called beyond scared straight where I went inside a prison and talked to real life prisoners. Let's just say I cleaned up my act after that. But man, that's a story for another day." "I can't call the cops. She doesn't want people to know she's been raped." He says. "Think about it. If he gets his hands on a girl, I have a feeling it ain't gonna be pretty. I know without a shadow of a doubt he woulda done that to Taylor if we didn't stop him." He sighs. "You're right." He hands me the pistol and pulls out his phone. "You're doin' the right thing." I'm about to say something else when her dad puts me in a headlock and tightens his grip to where I can't breathe at all!! I claw at his arms trying to get him off me. The gun fallen from my hand. Eric picks it up. "Jason what should I do!?" He cries. I fall to my knees, him still choking me. "Shoot him!" I strain to say. I can feel my vision going hazy. I hear the gun go off. Instantly I can breathe again. I take several deep breaths, causing a coughing fit. My hands on the ground. My throat burning. "You okay?" He asks. "No, I'm not okay!! I was almost choked to death!" I gripe, gripping my throat. He helps me up. I glance behind me. He's dead alright, bullet through the forehead. "Good riddance." I whisper, kicking the body. Taylor runs to me, hugging me. "Oh man, I was so worried!" She whimpers, tears on my shirt. "You were worried about me?" I ask, flirtatiously. She smiles and we kiss. "We better be gettin' back." He says. I nod. He drives back. I glance at my throat in the mirror. A dark red ring around my neck and it's already turning purple. Yep that's gonna bruise badly. "Oh my poor baby." Taylor cries, making me laugh as she kisses me. "So I'm your baby now?" "You know it, hotshot." She says, kissing me again.