Chapter 21 - The Death Of Me

“The results show that Ben is not the dad”

As soon as I heard the doctor speak these words a sense of relief washed over me, I guess I was happy about the result coming back as that little child not being mine. Not long after I felt the sense of relief anger soon washed over me, she had out so much worry and stress into me and Jade and it wasn’t good why had she even bothered to start up all this bullshit? Did she want something from me?

“So, how do you feel about the result?”

I looked up at the doctor and replied in a whisper

“Happy”

“Well I’m glad you’re happy with the result; here is the result if you’d like to take them with you”

“Yes please”

I took the results from the doctor and thanked him for all his troubles

“That’s not a problem I’m glad I could have been of help, I wish you both well and I hope you have a smooth birth”

We both thanked the doctor and left.

“Well babe I’m glad that’s all cleared up, aha but are you really happy about it”

We reached the car; I turned to Jade and looked deep into her honest and innocent eyes

“Yeah, I know it might seem a little harsh but I don’t want a family with her, I want a family with you, it’s you I love, it’s you who I want to be the mother of my children, no one else”

She smiled at me

“I love you too, and I will be the mother of your children”

A million butterflies rushed around in my stomach, I truly loved the woman before me.

“Come on let’s go get something to eat, then we have to go cause unfortunately I have to pack for tour”

The smile soon faded from Jades face, it hurt her knowing I was leaving. It hurt me too but it’s my job I need to do this to earn money for her and our child. I helped Jade into the car then made my way into the driver’s seat

“So baby, where do you want to eat?”

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes and replied with a small voice

“Urm, McDonalds I feel like a cheese burger would be good right now”

Her voice drifted off as she turned her head to look out the window, I could tell she had a lot on her mind and need some time to think by herself, I stared up the car and started to drive.

Jade’s P.O.V:

I looked out at the window as Ben drove, he knew I need some thinking time to myself and left me be. I hated knowing he was leaving tomorrow for AA’s tour, he would be away for a month and I didn’t even know if I was able to see him as I was pregnant. He would be back when I was about 8 months pregnant, it sucked knowing he would miss out on me getting bigger and the baby kicking, it was all the little things. I could feel a lump rising in my throat but I knew not to cry I had to be strong for Ben. I didn’t want him feeling any worse, he had said plenty of times he wasn’t going to go, but I had talked him into reason why he should go even though I didn’t want to. But this band his is life and he can’t stop being in this band just because I’m around.

We finally reached McDonalds drive in and Ben ordered what we wanted, then he drove through paid and got the food and took it home. The rest of the drive home was silent. We got home and sat down to eat

“How are you feeling now babe?”

“I’m feeling a lot better now I’ve eaten aha”

“Good!”