Chapter 19 - If You Can't Ride Two Horses at Once... (Finished)

So I know I haven't updated for a while but I've recently started writing again and this chapter is going to be a big one (hopefully) I also want you guys to know I've been working on a Black Veil Brides Fan Fiction too which will be posted when I think it's ready :') 

I'm starting to run out of ideas at the moment so if you have any please do comment down below or even inbox! Thank you! and enjoy!

The guys decided to stay the night and celebrate the news on finding out that it was a baby girl.  they'd also given me and Ben a book with baby names in, which was going to be useful as we hadn't even started to think about names yet. most of the guys had left in the morning to start there own packing

"Are you sure you wanna stay and help? we can manage." 

Sam was getting boxes and helping us get organised

"I'm positive me and James have already done most of ours and you can't do this by yourself" 

"I have Ben."

"Yes and me" 

She smiled at me 

"Where is that lazy ass anyways?"

"Oh his in the shower." 

The rest of the day was pretty much packing things up and clearing out a load of crap. I couldn't believe in just one more day we'd be moving to America, it was so scary but exciting. 

Once we'd finished clearing up the last little bits, Sam stayed for a quick cu:p of tea and left to go get ready as we were all meeting up again for a meal. 

 Midnight:

Me and Ben finally make it home after taking a very drunk Danny and Abbie back home, as much as I wanted to get them out of the car they were funny. I just ho pe they will get out of bed in just three hours time to meet us at the airport.

We both fell onto the sofa, Ben's hand reached for my baby bump and as soon as his hands touch me the baby starts to move causing us to giggle.

"I love you Jade"

"And I love you too"

We both smile at each other.

"Well sex on legs, there's no point in sleeping we might as well flick through the book James and Sam got us"

"Sure"

We spent the next three hours looking through the book and getting no where. We had a few names we liked but never agreed on anything... we were now making our way to the airport, and the closer we got the more I got excited.

Once we had finally reached the airport we grabbed our luggage and made our way inside to be greeted by everyone even and very dead Danny and Abbie. we made our way through the check in and onto the plan now all we have to get through is an 11 hour flight. Which won't be much fun but I had Ben and the guys to keep my company.

2 Day's later:

Ben's P.O.V

I was going on tour in a week, I fucking hated the idea as I was going to miss Jade and miss out on all the baby stuff but Today was the day of her Baby shower, my mum had organised the whole thing and Jade was so excited. The last few days were a struggle for her as she was exhausted from the flight and was starting to feel some discomfort, but today she seemed certain she would make this day a good one. 

"Babe are you ready?"

She wobbled into the front room (which I thought was adorable) where I was sitting on the couch, mindlessly on Twitter.