Chapter 22 - Reckless & Relentless

What the fuck was she doing on the tour bus? It didn’t make any sense. Everyone knew how much I hated the bitch, she caused so much and this was like cherry on the top for her.

“Cam, why is she here?”

“Well... that’s what I wanted to talk about”

I turned my head and death glared at Cam

“Me and Lucy, we are y’know a couple now...”

Before I and Cameron knew it, I was punching the shit out of him it took Danny and James to get me off him. He looked terrible, blood everywhere, his face looking a little mashed up. But I didn’t give a shit the bastard deserved it for bringing that bitch on this tour. Sam helped Cameron to the little bathroom we had at the back of the bus while Lucy followed, as soon as he’d disappeared from sight James and Danny let go of me.

“Why is she here?”

Danny looked just as pissed off as me, James looked more worried.

“We told fucking Cam not to bring her on this tour but he said it’d be alright, I fucking begged him not to let her on here, but the bastard didn’t listen now this shit has fucking happened, I mean I don’t fucking blame you for punching the shit out of him, you don’t fucking need this right now”

Yep, Danny was pissed off; he grabbed the whisky bottle and took a huge swig from it. James girlfriend, Jade’s best friend, Sam came over from the bunks and took James’s hand

“Look Ben, I know it’s hard for you to be around that bitch but you’ve got to grin and bear it, Cameron is dating her now, why? We don’t know but you’ve gotta keep you cool okay? Just think of Jadey and the baby” she giggled.

Sam liked the idea of jade having a baby; I think she wants one with James to be honest. It was cute though. Sam was right though I need to concentrate on getting through this tour and going home to Jade, I wasn’t going to let the bitch get to me, and I was stronger than that. I knew though that forgiving Cam wouldn’t be easy.

“Thanks guys, I think I’m going to bed”

They all called night as I walked to my bunk, I stripped down to my boxers and slide into the covers, I hated being in these small fucking bunks. I closed my eyes and a vision of Jade smiling at me appeared, I smiled too, but the smile soon faded and tear’s began to fall from my eyes. I missed her. I grabbed my jeans from the bottom from my bunk and pulled my phone out from the pocket, I looked first at the time which was only half nine, then read some of my texts but ignoring them, I scroll down my contacts until I see Jade’s name appear and I hit dial, it doesn’t take long for her to pick up. I hear her sadden voice come through the receiver

“I miss you....”

“I miss you too baby”

We spoke on the phone for at least two hours, about random shit; we didn’t really care about what we spoke about just as long as we heard each other’s voices. Jade had fallen asleep on the phone and not long after I’d ended the call I fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning to someone having sex; I grabbed my earphones, put them into my phone and turned up Led Zeppelin. I hated not waking up next to Jade it hurt; I could feel tears fall from my eyes I quickly brushed them away and forced myself to get out of my bunk and have breakfast since I hadn’t had dinner last night.

Jade P.O.V

As soon as I woke up, I grabbed my phone to see if the call from Ben last night had ended as I’d fallen sleep whilst on the phone to him, just as I thought he’d ended the call. I then checked my messages to see if Ben had sent anything and to my surprise he hadn’t. Hmm he must be asleep. I quickly sent him a message before putting my nightgown on going down stairs, Ben’s mum was already making breakfast which smelt so good.