Chapter 1: When Everyday Is The Weekend.

Okay all comments you leave below will be welcomed, you can listen to the Chapter title over at the side > whilst reading Have fun :) 

Saturday had arrived, I was sitting in front of the mirror straighten out my black short hair, I was already dressed for the occasion, Asking Alexandria T-Shirt, black skinny jeans and converse. I finished straightening my hair and went to put a little eyeliner on, when suddenly Sam barges into the room shouting "OMG OMG, ASKING ALEXANDRIA IN JUST 4 HOURS!!!" knocking my right arm and sending black eyeliner across my face, I chuckled looking up to her. 

"Yes Sam, Asking Alexandria, we are going to see them" Sam was wearing the same as me but a different styled band shirt, her hair was a little longer than mine, brown and straight. I fixed my make up grabbed my bag and we headed off.  

We finally arrived at the venue in London, we lined up with the rest of the fans. The girls in front of us was annoying 

"Sexy Ben will be sweating his sexy arse of just for my entertainment" all the other girls giggled as she continued "and with the backstage passes we have I can work my magic and sleep with him" the girls nodded in agreement. She was small, with long blonde hair; make up looking like crayola crayons had taken over, she was wearing a low cut vest, ripped jeans and vans. In my eyes she was nothing special but most likely to Bens she was fuckable for one night. 

We final got inside the venue it was average for a rock show, a stage with a backdrop saying "Asking fucking Alexandria" me and Sam was lucky enough to be near the front, as the lights dimmed and the stage lights came on as Alerion began to fill the room, with the intro booming around the room "hello is anyone there..." then all of a sudden James runs on to screams from the crowd and starts doing his thing on the drums, then louder screams fill the room as Carmon, Sam and Ben came on strumming there guitars, head banging in a line, then the screams reach max as Danny comes on screaming down the microphone "Cross my heart, I hope you die, Left by the roadside, Karma's a bitch, right?"

As the show went on it got to the song Not the American Average, and just as I thought Danny tells us to start up a mosh pit, as the crowd started moshing, me and Sam take our chance to make our way to the very front. As we do I notice Ben looking over, it sends butterflies racing around my stomach, and my heart racing faster then it should be. As the music slows down for Ben to start singing he comes down from the stage with his mic, makes his way over to me, grabs my hand, looks up into my eyes and beings to sing "One step too late, And I never told you, That I can't take Another disappointment, Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending." As he finishes he winks at me, gets back up one stage, as the song finishes, from out of now where I feel someone punch me right across the face. I feel myself slowing sinking to the ground, as unconsciousness takes over.