sousuke x reader the boys

Chapter two here. Celestial-Spirits inspired me to make this story she is genius you really should read her story's. Vacation is almost over here hate it ugh don't want to go to school. Enough about me let's work yeah hihi.

Your pov.
The girl told me everything about the school. The only place where I wanted to go was the pool. The girl said "are you listening". I looked in her eyes and said "no I'm not listening". She looked surprised. I laughed. She stood up and walked away.

I stood up and walked to the exit. The girl said "you can't just walk away (y/n)". I turned around and said "I can". I walked out the school when the bell rang.

I walked to the boys school and looked through the window. I saw the boys coming out of the dressing room. Rin looked up and I looked around. I was fangirling when I saw the boys in only a swimming gear.

Rin looked at me and said "Oi you over there come here". I walked inside and said "so now you are talking". Rin frowned. I looked in his eyes.

Rin smiled so bright that I could see his shark teeth. He said "sousuke".

Sousuke

sousuke wait a minute I know him.

A tall boy came out of the dressing room. My face turned red. I let out a fangirl scream when I saw his muscles.

( sousuke's muscles are so big dammed I love them iiiiih (fangirl scream) loll :3)

The boy grabbed my arm and threw me into the pool. I gasped for air and screamed "hey I thought we were friends rin sousuke".

They looked at each other and sousuke said "wait are you... no that can't be". I looked at him while I grabbed a towel. He said " if you are her where is your short hair the bunny teeth and flat body". I laughed.

Rin said "I thought that the girl on the station was joking". I looked at him. "Ugh I am so embarrassed I'm so terribly sorry (y/n)" Rin said. I smiled.

Sousuke looked confused. I said "stop staring at me it's scary". Sousuke blinked. Rin and I laughed at Sousuke's face.

"Why don't you stay" Rin asked. I said " I loved to but I have to go back to my school I think I have to apologies to someone".

I rubbed the back of my neck and giggle. They laughed and Sousuke said "good luck (y/n)". I nodded and walked back to the girl school.

It was good to see them again and to see that they were fine. Now I need to find that girl what was her name again. Dammed if I payed more attention to what she was saying.

I looked around and said to myself "it's so huge". "Uhm can I maybe help you" said a girl with light brown curly hair. I nodded and said with a kind smile "yes I'm looking for my class".

She said "which class are you in". I laughed shyly and said "I've got no idea".

She laughed and said " my name is Rifuchi but you can call me Ri or Rifu". I shook her hand and said "I'm (y/n) I'm new here". Rifu nodded and said " I heard about you we're in the same class".

I sighed in relief and said "now at least I know somebody". Rifu laughed

Timeskippp after school

Sousuke's pov

I looked at my little sister and asked "how was moddeling". She said " it was fun". I looked and asked "is everything alright".

( hope you don't mind that I'm using the main character from your story Celestial-Spirits chan ;p tihi you're still a genius hihi)

She smiled like only she could and said "I'm fine did you know that (y/n) is going the school in iwatobi can we visit her please oni-chan".

I looked into her eyes when she put on her puppy eyes. I sighed and said "fine but stop those puppy eyes". She jumped up and down and takeld me into a hug.

I laughed.

Meanwhile
Your pov

"Tadaima" I said and closed the door. Sasabe walked into the room and said "how was your day". I laughed and said "kinda fun actually". Sasabe said "tell me everything". I clapped.

I said enthusiastic " first I didn't really listen to a girl so she was pretty mad. Then I saw Rin and Sousuke again after that I made a friend Rifu I got her number". Sasabe smiled and said "it's great you had such a fun day". I nodded.

I ran to the door and opened it and said "hai".

Sousuke's sister said cheerful "(y/n) is that really you.". I let out a happygirl scream and hugged her. She hugged me back.

Sasabe said "company..
....so who are these people". I asked "people...... did you bring someone". She nodded and said "one guess". I thought and said "Rin". She laughed and said "not really". I widened my eyes and my head turned red.

Who could it be tihi actually only one person. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and gomene if you hate it that I copied the main character from a makoto x reader story gomene 1000 times tihi I'm watching free tihi for the I don't know how many times I saw this anime tihi
Btw
Hai-yes
Oni-chan~big brother
Tadaima-I'm home
Rifu-sweet