sousuke x reader the date

Hello everyone. If this chapter is a bit sad or short than that is because my dog died yesterday T~T. I'll do my best to stay strong and make a happy chapter '3'. I love writing than I stay a little happy.

Your pov

We walked into the house of horror. It was very dark.

Dammed I'm scared in the dark I thought.

Sousuke smiled when I grabbed his arm. Sousuke asked "scared". "N n no n n never". I stuttered. Sousuke laughed and said "let go for a sec". I let go of his arm.

I felt an hand around my shoulder. My cheeks turned red. Sousuke laughed. I shocked when somebody suddenly tackelt me. Sousuke laughed and said "don't worry I'm here". I nodded. He smiled

Meanwhile *spying time!!!!*.
Kou's pov

"Onii-chan" I said. Rin turned around. I said " they're in the house of horror". Rin nodded and ran to the house of horror.

Momo shouted "GOU-CHAN". I sweat dropped. Rin said "Momo don't". Momo smiled.

Nitori screamed "Rin-senpai they're buying ice cream". Rin said " thanks". I was fangirling when I saw Sousuke buying a strawberry flavored icecream for (y/n).
(Sousuke is such a gentleman )>◇<( )

Sousuke looked my way. I quickly ran away.

Nagisa makoto haruka and rei were hiding close to where sousuke and (y/n) were standing.

Sousuke's pov

I looked to the left. "Is something wrong". (Y/n) said. "I thought that I saw Gou and the rest". She nodded.

I suggested "let's go to a roller coaster". She nodded. I choose a huge roller coaster. She suddenly said "I I don't feel s so good". I said " I know you're scared of heights". She sighed. I smiled

When we got in the roller coaster I definitely saw Rin momo and Nitori. (Y/n) was shaking a little bit.
I put my arm around her and said "I've got you". She nodded and said when the ride was starting "I'm so scared". I whispered in her ear "I know". She turned red. I laughed.

Timeskip
Your pov

When we got out of the roller coaster *thank god finally* . I didn't felt so good. Sousuke asked "are you okay". I said "a little bit". Sousuke patted my head. I looked down.

Rin's pov

"Now.......kiss" I heard momo saying quietly. Kou pushed momo away and said "I want to watch". (Y/n) turned around. I ran away and slipped. Haru looked and said "you okay". I said "what do you care Nanase". Haru walked away. I stood up

What do you care nanase I thought you hated me. I thought. Sousuke won a big stuffed bear.

(Y/n) said "ahw thanks that's so sweet....but it's a little bit to big". I laughed. Nasisa said" I wanted that bear". I said "hide". Nasisa dived into the bushes. I ran to one of the attractions. "GOU-CHAN" momo shouted. I grabbed the back of his shirt and said "quiet you". Momo said "not fair Rin-senpai". I laughed.

Meanwhile *back to the romantic duo*.
Your pov

I couldn't believe that sousuke could be so sweet. Sousuke asked "ferris wheel". I said "uhm....I don't know". Rin pushed me in the ferris wheel and Kou pushed Sousuke in the ferris wheel. I thought

Somebody help me please.

Sousuke said " I knew I saw rin and Kou". I began to breath faster. Sousuke had a worried look in his eyes. I said almost crying "can we go down".

Sousuke grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. I said "let me out". He said "relax". " n no" I stuttered. He hugged me and whispered "it's gonna be okay". I nodded.

time skip after date.

Your pov
I ate sousuke's icecream and looked at sun. Sousuke said "little one that's my icecream". I smiled.

He said " you have something on your lip let me get it off for you". He leaned in and his soft and warm lips touched my lips.

He kissed me He kissed me he stole my first kiss. His lips are so soft and warm. I tought before kissing him back.

Sousuke said "sorry". " w why" I said confused. "I know you like Rin not me I'm really sorry" he said and looked down. I burst out a laugh and said "not a hair on my body wants to go out with Rin".

"B but that letter when we were. ...." " was ment for you but Rin just wanted to look if I wrote everything right". I filled in.

his cheeks turned red. I looked on my watch and said "I really need to go sorry Sousuke". Sousuke said "today was fun". "Yeah and you can ask me out any time tower" I said and ran to my uncle's work.

"I'm so sorry". I said and bowed. My uncle said "let's meet makoto's class". "I need to change my close first" I said and ran to the dressing room. When I came in I saw sousuke. Makoto looked from me to sousuke and smiled.

Sasabe said "this is my little cousin she'll be taking it over from makoto". I said shyly "my name is (f/n) Sasabe yorohokodaishimas" (nice to meet you *I don't know why Japanese people write it that way maybe because they like it tihi*)
The little kids looked from me to makoto and said" yorohokodaishimas". I smiled and said "can you tell me what you've learned them Makoto". Makoto nodded.

This was chapter 5 I hope you liked it tihi you can still send some ideas for the story if you want to
Chapter 6 is coming as soon as possible bye bye tihi