sousuke x reader don't be mad

Hello everybody thanks for all the views ^////^. School is really killing me I have long days and lots of homework ~_~. I'm not sleeping well either so I'm still trying to upload as much chapters as I can. Gomene that I upload so often.

Your pov
"Rin" I said seriously. Rin said "sorry". "We were so worried about you rin" I said. Sousuke said "relax sweety". I felt my cheeks burn and said "shut up". "What happened to you sousuke" Rin asked. Sousuke looked at me and I looked away. "Nothing Rin just a stupid cat" sousuke said. I said "why are you here".

"I was hanging around so I thought let's go there to see my best friends" Rin said. I screamed "WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU YOUR SISTER CALLED ME KISUMI CALLED YOU SOUSUKE CALLED YOU I CALLED YOU AND THE ONLY ONE WHO PICKED UP WAS RIFU". Rin looked surprised. I saw nothing but darkness before my eyes.

Sousuke's pov.

I saw it coming and pulled her away from Rin. Rin blinked. I pinned her on the ground hoping I wasn't to late again. Kisumi said "Rin don't come in". Rin was flabbergasted and looked confused.

(Y/N) calmed down and I stood up. Rin said "I'm sorry I didn't knew that any of you were worried about me". I smiled and said "tell that your sister". Rin nodded and ran off. I looked at (y/n). She said "dammit" and tears were filling her eyes.

I ruffled her hair and said "it's okay you didn't hurt anyone". She nodded and hugged me. I said "oi now my shirt is ruined". She laughed. Kisumi said "group hug" and hugged us. We laughed.

Timeskippy.

Your pov

I looked at Kisumi and rin. Sousuke asked " wanna play a fun game". I nodded and asked "what game". Sousuke grinned and said "5 nights at freddy's". I looked confused. "Horror game" sousuke said. I swallowed and asked "what kind of". He said " with jump scares". I said "f**k". He opened my laptop and started the game. I looked around and grabbed a pillow. Sousuke connected the laptop with the tv. I looked at the tv. Sousuke said "everybody sit down and lights out".

I looked around and said "I'm sitting next to sousuke". Sousuke nodded and started night 1. I watched it. Rin said "if you die then it's my turn". "Wait die" I asked.

Rin laughed. I grabbed sousuke's arm. He smiled and I said "don't tease me". He laughed and said "just watch closely" I watched closely. I shocked and jumped up. Sousuke laughed and said "almost night two".

Time skip

Your pov

I didn't wanted to play the game so I ran to my room. Sousuke said "your turn you can't just walk away". I grabbed the controller and said "f f fine". Sousuke pulled me on his lap. I played and said "5 am just one our to go". I screamed because of a bunny poppet that attacked me. Sousuke said "relax you have three more changes". I played again and this time I got through night 1. I started night 2.

I was playing the game full of concentration when a creepy bear attack me. I dropped the controller. Sousuke looked at me.

Kisumi left before it was my turn. Rin said "I'll be going to". I nodded and grabbed the controller again. I played again and felt an arm around my waist. I looked down and saw sousuke's hand going under my shirt. I felt shivers and wanted to stand up. Sousuke grabbed my wrist and pushed me on the couch. I looked away. He looked in my eyes. I rolled over and fell on the ground. Sousuke said "sorry". I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room.

He looked confused. I kissed him and unbuttoned his blouse. He smiled and asked "are you sure (y/n)". I looked to the ground and nodded. He pulled off my shirt. I smiled. I kissed him again and he lifted me up. He laid me on my bed and pulled down my shorts. I felt my heart beating very fast. He pulled out his own pants and undies. I looked at how big it was. I said "s s s stop I just can't". Sousuke pulled his underpants on and sat next to me. I said "I I I'm so sorry I tought I was ready don't be mad please". Sousuke said "it's okay". I rubbed his erections and said "I I promise you'll be my first time". Sousuke smiled. I yawned and Sousuke laid me down "get some sleep". I nodded and closed my tired eyes. Sousuke smiled.

When I woke up Sousuke brought me some breakfast. I smiled and said "arigato Sousuke". He brushed my hair while I ate my breakfast. "Do you love someone" I asked after seeing his screen on his mobile. He nodded. I asked "who is it what does she looks like is she pretty what does she love is she doing any sports what makes you love her or is it a him". He laughed and said "she is close right now she has long blond hair bright blue eyes she's very pretty she loves almost everything she is swimming and dancing I love her because she is her self she isn't selfish and is always happy with what you get for her". I said "she sounds perfect". He kissed me passionately and said "it's you silly". I smiled and kissed him back.

This was chapter 14 man I'm tired off school ugh hate it sorry for uploading so lately gomene