sousuke x reader the jealous girl

Hey another chapter chapter 6. Watched free today hmmm I lost counting teehee. Let's write this chapter. Hope you like it!!!!!

Your pov

Makoto told me everything what he learned the kids so far.

"Hayato is the boy with the pink hair he only swims backstroke because he is afraid whe he puts his face in the water". I nodded and said "let me see that relay thingy". Makoto nodded.

I looked at the kids and smiled.
He is such a good teacher I tought.

"(Y/n) you're here to" I heard a voice saying. I looked to the place where the voice was coming from. Sousuke's sister ran to me and Sousuke was following her.

I smiled a little bit. Sousuke looked at me and turned red. I said "I'm going to put on my close". I ran to the changing.

Makoto's pov

I see my girlfriend walking in with her brother and said "hey". I kissed her forehead and said" what are you doing here".

She smiled and whispered "I want to have them a second date". I smiled and said "good idea". She kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back.

Sousuke was looking around. I asked "do you miss something or someone". His cheeks turned red and he said "no why do you ask". "No reason" his sister and I said.

Your pov

I said "I'm going home". Makoto waved. Sousuke looked at me and I gave him a smal smile. He looked away. I sighed and walked outside.

I said "what the". When a girls pushed me against the wall. "Stay away from my Sousuke he's mine I'm gonna tell him tonight". I said "he's not my boyfriend and I know he doesn't like anyone". She slammed me and I said "ow it's on". I pushed my fist in her face. She fell down and screamed " help me she wants to kill me". I felt somebody kicking me until I lay on the ground. Then the others started slamming me. I went unconscious.

Timeskip
Sousuke's pov

"Sousuke Sousuke she's waking up" my sister said. I walked to my room. My sister was talking to (y/n). She looked like she could start hyperventilating the next second.

I smiled and said softly "you're awake you made me worried a lot". She smiled. My sister left because makoto was at the door.
She asked "what happend".

2 hours ago
Sousuke's pov

I walked outside and saw a familiar girl standing there and smiling. It was a girl that was in love with me since I entered middle school. I heard somebody saying "she's still alive". I looked to the right and saw a group of boys kicking something. I walked to that group and asked "what are you kicking". "A girl who attacked that sweet innocent girl over there".

I pushed the boy away and said angry "stop kicking her". They didn't stop. "If one of you stupid suckers kick her again I'm gonna hit your face so hard that nobody will see who you are". They stopped and walked away. I picked her up.

My sister started to cry in makoto's arms.

I said " call sasabe makoto". Makoto nodded and I ran to sasabe's house. I asked "(y/n) keys". An old lady said "under that little stone my boy". " thank you very much " I said gasping for air. She smiled.

She asked "can I come in to my boy I'll make thee and bake cookies for you two". I smiled and said "miss you are amazing how do you know sasabe". "I knew his cousin since she was like 4 years old" she said and made thee.

I put (y/n) into her bed and the old lady came in with thee. I said "thank you". She said "can I take a look". I nodded and she looked at (y/n). She was looking if she had any broken bones or bruised longs.

She smiled and said " she has no broken bones and no serious injuries". I bowed and said "thanks".

And flashback
Your pov

He smiled and I said "sorry for making you worry so much about me". He smiled and said "it's okay".

I looked into his eyes when he sat next to me. He said "you're so pretty". I said" I'm not". He hugged me carefully. I smiled softly.

Timeskip.
Your pov

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt an arm around my waste. I felt a sharp pain in my head.

I heard a voice softly saying "are you okay". I nodded. I coughed. The person who was holding me lifted me up and walked into to the bathroom.

I felt really sick and as soon as that person putted me down I emptied my stomach.
I felt a hand rubbing my back.

"Everything hurts sousuke" I said and started to cry. My uncle said "pour (y/n)".

I saw everything blurry. Sousuke said "you stay home tomorrow and I will take care of you". I smiled. My uncle said "I'm going on a vacation for a while". I said quietly "be careful please". He nodded and said "I'll be going know he kissed my forehead and left.

Sousuke asked "you okay again". I felt against his shoulder and asked softly " Sousuke could you carry me to my room". He nodded. I smiled when he carried me to my room. I putted my arms around his neck. He lay me down but because I was holding him he fell next me.

He held me in his arms again and I fell asleep.

Next Morning
Your pov

I turned around and saw that sousuke was gone.

Where could he be. Teehee sorry for this late update but I just wanted to update another chapter. Next chapter coming soon. Teehee \'3'/