sousuke x reader Kou's little mistake

Good morning everyone over 170 reads really arigato arigato (thank you) and thanks for all the likes '3'. This is chapter 12 if you got any ideas for the story just leave it somewhere in the story.

Your pov
I looked to my right and saw sousuke was stil sleeping. I stood up very quietly because I really needed to go to the toilet. When I was on my way back I heard Rifu laughing. I walked very quietly to there tent.

"And what do you do when she is sad" Kou asked. Rin said "hmm.... tickel her". I heard Rifu laughing again.

I walked to my own tent and looked inside. "Where were you" sousuke said. "Omg he has such an sexy morning voice" I said and when i realized what I said I turned as red as rin's eyes. Sousuke smiled and asked "you think so". I nodded. Sousuke said "I want to sleep a little bit more". He grabbed me and lay down with me in his arms. I said " c c chotto (hey)". He shook his head and said "I want to sleep".
I swallowed and looked in his eyes. "Morning" nagisa said and crawled in our tent. I said "thanks". He smiled. Sousuke "now I can't sleep". I laughed and said "I know". He said "you're gonna pay for this". I smiled and stood up. He looked at me. I said "what I'm just standing up". He smiled and nodded. I looked up.

We looked at Rifu's rin's and kou's tent because Rin said " go away" and walked out of the tent. I laughed as I saw he had makeup on. I fell and laughed further. Sousuke said "pour rin". Rifu said "but you're not done yet". Rin grabbed her wrist and said "I am...with you". He walked away. Rifu looked down. I said "Rifu" .

She ran away. I ran after her and grabbed her wrist. "He hates me" she said. "No he don't" I looked at rin. I let go of her wrist. She ran in Rin's arms she looked surprised. I walked back and said "Sousuke let's pack the bags".

Sousuke nodded. I packed my bags and put them in the car. Sousuke looked at me and put an letter in my bag. I stepped inside the car. Sousuke waved at me. I said "you can get your bags at my house". He nodded.

Timeskip *home*
Sousuke's pov

I looked at Kou who was whispering something in my sister and Rifu's ear. I walked to (y/n)'s house. She looked at me and said to herself "great biggest failure ever". I looked and said "kisumi great to see you to longtime no see ". She stood up and walked inside. Kisumi said "where are you going". "Ehm" she said. I followed her. "I'm still a little bit dizzy" she said. I nodded and asked "what is kisumi doing here". " I I don't know he said Kou sended him" she said.

Kou's pov
I sended kisumi to her house because I thought that she liked Kisumi and not Sousuke anymore because she didn't asked Sousuke. I walked to my brother who was still talking with Rifu. When I lookef around the corner they were kissing. I ran away and was giggling. Rin screamed "KOU COME HERE YOU LITTLE". I laughed and bumped into Haru who grabbed me. I laughed. Haru hugged me. Makoto said "haru let her go". Haru said "Jada (no)". I felt my cheeks turn red.

"KOU WHY DID YOU SEND KISUMI TO HER HOME SHE LIKES SOUSUKE AND SOUSUKE LIKES HER" Rin screamed. I said " b b but I thought that she didn't liked Sousuke". Haru was still hugging me. I felt tears comming and hugged haru back.

Rin said "Kou I'm sorry I didn't wanted to make you cry". I said "I'm staying with haru". Haru looked surprised and said "I eh just eh okay fine". I said "thank you". Rin looked away. Rifu said "Rin you can stay with me if you want to. Rin shook his head.

Your pov

I looked at Sousuke who looked very mad and Kisumi. Kisumi wrapped his arm around me. I stood up. Sousuke looked at me. I asked are you guys staying for dinner. They nodded. I walked into the kitchen and said "I'm going to make pizza". Sousuke said "sounds delicious". Kisumi said "ugh sounds terrible". I felt anger bubbling and said "sousuke I need your help". Kisumi said "I'll help you". I grabbed a knife. Sousuke grabbed my wrist and whispered "he doesn't deserves it". I dropped the knife and hugged Sousuke. Sousuke hugged me back. Kisumi said "can you keep your hands off her". I let go of Sousuke and said " no because I don't like you". Kisumi said "Gou said you did". I said " I don't Kisumi I don't know how it feels but as I describe the loving thing then I say that when I see Sousuke it feels like millions of butterflies in my stomach he can make my mind go blank and let my feel like I'm in heaven he can cheer my up. But you yeah you can cheer me up and your my best friend one of the greatest but no butterflies and no blank mind I'm really sorry". Kisumi hugged me and said "that was the sweetest thing I ever heard your my best friend to ". I hugged him back and smiled.

"Group hug" kisumi said and Sousuke hugged us both. I smiled and said "do you want pizza". Kisumi said "hell yeah". I smiled and said "let's do this al together". Sousuke said "no you're staying there on the couch understood". I nodded and said " I understood". I sat down on the couch and called Kou.
"Kou here sorry but I'm not able to answer the phone call me back later or leave a message bye". I sighed and looked around.

"The pizza is in the oven".
I smiled and said "that's great". I called rin " hello Rifu here". "Where is rin" I asked. "He fell asleep". I said "say him I called" I hung up. Sousuke asked "something wrong". "Familie matsouka is not picking up" I said.

This was chapter 12 hope you liked it º3º