sousuke x reader the fight

Yeah already the fourth chapter. I'm home alone '~' so boring. Well I think I need to begin writing the chapter wish me luck tihi.

Your pov

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here" Sousuke asked. I let go of momo who ran to Kou. I wanted to sink through the ground. Kou looked from me to Sousuke and grinned. Rin nodded. Kou was fangirling. I sighed and said " Rifu let's go". She nodded.

Time skip the pool.
Your pov

There was a girl swimming team at my school so I signed myself in. Today was the first training in the same pool as the boys were training.
The girls team had to wear a one piece that was matching with the boys swimsuits. The boys said "chotto (hey) this is the boys swimming pool". I said "not anymore". They looked at each other and Rin said "fine".

We cheered. " how deep is this pool" I asked. Sousuke and Rin eyes widened because they knew why she asked that.

Flashback
Your pov (6 years old)

"I want to go with you daddy" I said. "That's okay but don't come to close to the water" he said and patted my head. I nodded and jumped up and down.

"Daddy daddy a big fish"

"Careful" he said.

I nodded and bowed forward. I fell into the water and couldn't swim.
My dad saved me.

From that day on I have to know if there's a part where I can stand. Because I'm scared of drowning.

End flashback

Your pov
Rin said" the part where you are standing is 150 cm deep". I nodded and got into the water. Sousuke smiled and said softly " she's still scared of drowning even after all those years". Rin nodded.

I swim the breath stroke. "Sugoi" Rifu said when I sat next to her. I said "thanks I can do all stroked but the free breath and back strokes is my favorite".

She said "sugoi (awsome) you're amazing and Sousuke is coming this way". I looked up and looked into his eyes. He asked "still scared". I nodded and looked down.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I said "Sousuke I don't need your help". Sousuke said" I'm only trying to help".

"I'm not a little girl anymore" I said angry. He shouted "I WAS JUST WORIED OKAY AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE LITTLE OR NOT SO TAKR CARE CAUSE I THINK I THINK WE AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE". I blinked and tears filed my eyes quickly. Rin's eyes widend.

I ran to the dressing room. Sousuke said "Matte (y/n)". I screamed "leave me alone". Sousuke's eyes widened. Rin said " Sousuke she is 17 years old". Sousuke nodded.

I ran inside my home. Sasabe looked surprised. I fall on my bed.

Timeskip

Your pov
I heard a knock on the door. "What" I said sobbing.

Sasabe said "food and what happend was the swimming club not nice". I smiled and said " the swimming club is great I uhm........... had a fight with Sousuke". Sasabe's eyes widened.

"I've got an idea why don't you work at the swimming club". I looked confused. "I need a part time worker" he said. I nodded and said "teaching little children sounds fun".

He said " there is someone here for you". I said "if it's Sousuke sent him away he said that we weren't friends anymore". Sasabe said " I don't you two need to talk right now".

I looked outside. Sasabe let him in. Sousuke said softly "I I'm sorry (y/n)". Tears were filled my eyes. Sousuke sat next to me. I looked away. He pulled me into a hug. I blinked. He whispered "I'm so sorry". I started to cry and said" I hate you I hate you". I buried my head in his chest. He stroked my hair.

I said " why did you said .....that". Sousuke said "how can I explain this". I smiled and said softly "because I'm you're little girl". Sousuke nodded. I hugged him. Sousuke smiled.

Timeskip

Sousuke's pov

I looked into (y/n) eyes. I was going to ask her out when Rin came in and said "Sousuke wants to go on a date with you". She nodded and said "where do you want to go Sousuke-kun". I smilled and said "amusing park". She nodded. I thought finally.

Time skip (date time!!!).
Your pov.
" ohayo (good morning)". I said. Sousuke looked at me and said "you look kawaii (cute)". I blushed. Sousuke said " let's go". I nodded and grabbed his big warm and muscled arm
( love Sousuke's arm tihi ^o^ fangirling again)

Sousuke smiled. I asked "which one". He said "that big roller coaster with the looping". I stopped and looked up.

That roller coaster is at least as big as a huge hotel I thought. Sousuke asked " are you okay". I looked around and said quickly "house of horror". I grabbed his arm and said " can we go there please". He smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile
Kou's pov
"Onii-chan" I said. Rin sighed and asked "yes Gou". "Can we go spy on (y/n)-senpai and Sousuke-senpai" I asked. Rin nodded and said "call Sousuke's sister and the rest of the gang" (rei nitori momo nagisa haruka and makoto). I Nodded and was fangirling again. I grabbed his phone and called the gang they amediedly said yes.

I waited by the amusing park for the others. Sousuke's sister said "i can't believe that my brother and (y/n) have a date". " I can" Rin said. "Why" she asked. "When we were little and she wasn't around he always talk about her" rin said. She nodded. I said "where are the others". "On there way" she said. I nodded.

"Gou-chan" nagisa said. "It's Kou anyway where are the others nagisa" I said. "Behind you" makoto said. I smiled and said "let's go for plan bsahgt". Rin asked "explanation please". I sighed and said " bring Sousuke and his girl together". Everybody nodded. I ran inside.

Next chapter is the date chapter )^3^( will Kou's plan work or not tihi .... if you have an idea to make the story better you can always write it down in the story somewhere. '3' love the anime tihi