sousuke x reader just a cold

Hello me here sorry for the late update. Had much homework to do and hella long days on school. So here is chapter 15

Your pov
I smiled. Yesterday we kissed again and he told me I'm beautiful BEAUTIFUL. It felt like an angel kissed my cheek. Maybe a bit to much drama. I stood up and looked around. Hmmm ow I remember sousuke and I almost had........WE ALMOST DID IT I ALMOST LOST MY VIRGINITY OMG. I was facing horror with hell. My virginity and I don't even have something with sousuke. I ran to my bed and picked up the phone. "Hello"
"Your mom here"

"Ow......hi mom".

"I have a sweet surprise since you can't find a boyfriend I chose somebody and it's gonna be a forced marriage"

I screamed "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID NO NO MOM THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN".

"Honey you have no choice bye bye sweetheart"

I threw my phone on my pillow and got dressed for school. I ran downstairs grabbed my bag and walked to the door. Sousuke looked down at me and said "morning". I pushed him and ran to school.

He said "wait up". I fell and rolled down the stairs. Sousuke grabbed my wrist and pulled my in a tight hug. I said "my mom forced marriage I can't take that". He nodded and said "I heard you screaming".

I said "I need to go I'm sorry sousuke".
Sousuke said "I'll pick you up after school". I nodded. I entered the school and walked to Rifu.

"What happened to you" Rifu asked surprised. "Hmm........I just fell down the stairs" I said laughing. Rifu smiled and said "clumsy girl". I nodded laughing. "Ow no Regina" Rifu said. I looked confused. "Evil in a human form on the right is Rebecca she is crazy latterly ow and on the left is Victoriana the biggest rumer maker ever" Rifu said.

I nodded and watched them. "Regina misses flat no boobs no butt Rebecca nutsy and Victoriana the rumer queen". Rifu nodded. I heard a voice saying "look girls the loners don't touch them because one of them is the Newby". I turned around.

Regina walked on big high heels and had curly long hair. I said "what". "I know you........ow yeah your Sousuke's new puppy" Victoriana said. Rebecca said "you attacked me". "I didn't" I said calmly. Regina said "he's my boyfriend so stay away bitch or I'll break your bones". I felt a sharp pain in my chest and ran to class.
I got a message I opened my phone.
Hey shitface
I look up to after school I'm gonna break every single bone in your body ow and I'm gonna cell you as slave.

I felt anger raising. Regina whispered "shitface". I looked behind me and thought fuck this.

After school I walked towards the exit. I heard Regina talking and walked faster. I saw sousuke and ran to him. Sousuke said "what's wrong". I pointed at the girls. Sousuke said "Regina". "Honey babe sweetheart" Regina said. Sousuke said "shut up....leave my girlfriend alone".

I felt my cheeks turn red and said "I'm fine sousuke". Sousuke smiled and said "no you're not". I sobbed and said "its nothing just a little cold". Sousuke said " Rebecca go". Rebecca ran of.

Sousuke took my to the swimming pool. I felt sick so I only watched. Sousuke looked at my and rin looked up. I almost cried because I was locked and I lost my keys. sousuke said " I'll walk you home (y/n). I nodded and said "can I sleep in your dorm". "Why" sousuke asked. I lost my keys and nobody is home so that's why".

Sousuke smiled and nodded. I clapped and said "thanks". He smiled I looked around in his dorm and asked "is this it". Sousuke nodded. I smiled and said "it's nice".

He nodded and climbed on the highest bunk. I said "no way no fucking way". He pulled me up and kissed me.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm really tired so speak you all soon sayonara "bye bye"