sousuke x reader the camping

Hey everyone here chapter 11 the camping chapter woohoo.

Your pov
We were packing for camp when sousuke walked into my room. He suddenly said "are you okay". I jumped and said "you gave me a heart attack". He laughed. I tickled him. He looked at me and said "that doesn't work". I laughed.

I threw the bags in the car. They were so excited for this camp.

Timeskip on the beach
Your pov

When we arrived nagisa makoto haru and rin had set up all the tents. "You guys are amazing" I said and hugged them. Rin said "we divided the group over the five tents".
He gave me the list.
Tent 1 : makoto and sousuke's sister
(Sorry for forgetting your name)
Tent 2 : haru rei and nagisa
Tent 3 : nitori and momo
Tent 4 : Rin rifu and Kou
Tent 5 : Sousuke and (y/n).

I felt my cheeks burning. Sousuke threw our bags in the tent. I said "s s sousuke". He said "after what happened today you could have nightmares". I nodded and said "s sousuke". Sousuke looked at me. "Everything's blurry" I said. "Sit down I will get you something to eat and drink" he said .I nodded and sit down next to the tent. Sousuke came back with a sandwich and a bottle water. I said "thanks Sousuke".

I looked at sousuke while eating the sandwich. He layed two inflatable mats in the tent. I said "I'm pretty nervous about this idea". Sousuke said "to be honest me to". I smiled and said " it's gonna be okay". Sousuke smiled. I asked "are you done". He nodded. I walked in the tent and said "it's huge". He laughed and said "for you".

I changed into my swimsuit and said "the last one in the see is the one who is cooking diner". Makoto was the first one and haru asked "you ok". Makoto nodded. I swam in the ocean. Sousuke swam behind me. Makoto looked up to the sky and said " there's a storm coming".

I looked up as well and said "it's here soon". Sousuke said "let's swim back". I looked up and felt a raindrop. Sousuke stood on the beach. Makoto said "(y/n) come it's dangerous". I begin to swim through the waves. Sousuke ran in the water again and helped me.

Rin stood there and looked very woried. Rifu stroke his hand. Rin grabbed it and squeezed it a little bit. Rifu asked "are you scared". Rin said " yeah". Rifu hugged rin without asking. Rin hugged her back and said "let's go inside the tent you'll catch a cold". Rifu nodded.

I felt very weak and said "thank you sousuke". He said "let's go to the main tent that's tent one it's the biggest". I nodded and tried to stand but I fell. Sousuke catched me and said "careful". I nodded and asked "s sousuke". He lifted me up and carried me. I saw nagisa waving. Sousuke walked in the tent.

I sat on his lap with a cup of tea. Sousuke stroke my hair. I leaned against his chest. Sousuke was talking with rin. I yawned and grabbed a burger from the barbecue. Nagisa smiled and said "here an water bottle". I said " thanks".

Rifu grabbed rin's hand when she heard thunder. Rin looked at rifu and putted a arm around her. Rifu was shaking and said "it's cold". He stroke her arm. "You two are looking so cute together" I said. Rin and rifu turned red. I laughef. Rifu said " you are the one who is talking all day about your big muscled best friend who is so hot and....". I cut her off and said "shot up you are talking always about Rin your best friend from Australia". Rin said "now I remember your eyes they do look beautiful though". Rifu turned red. I laughed. I fell asleep.

*Dream*
"Somebody please answer me" I screamed. I was alone and heard a alarm. I looked around and cried. "Sousuke". I ran to him. "Sousuke" I looked at him and screamed. He didn't had a face. I ran away everyone I knew had no face. I screamed and shouted "LEAVE ME ALONE GET AWAY FROM ME". somebody grapped me and pinned me against the wall. I screamed. He shot me in my stomach. I couldn't breath. He kissed me and sucked out my soul......
*And dream*

(Sousuke time teehee)

Sousuke's pov.
(Y/n) was screaming. I woke up and looked at her. She was covered in sweat. I hugged her and said "wake up please wake up". She screamed again. I stroke her head. She couldn't breathe. I looked through her bag and found some medication. I let her swallow it. She began to breathe again. I said "(y/n) please wake up". She woke up and slapped me.

"Hey that hurts" I said. She stroke my cheeks and said "y you have a face" "ehm yes why" I asked. She started to cry and said "it was a terrible dream". I hugged her tightly and said "it's okay your safe now". She nodded and cried again.

Rin opened the tent and asked "is everything okay we heard (y/n) scream". Rifu was holding his hand and looked worried. I said "it was just a night mare". "Did she slapped you because your cheek is red" Rifu asked. (Y/n) said "I didn't meant to". I said "it's okay and for you two get back Into your own tent". They laughed and said "okay good night". I nodded and smiled.

I felt a hand against my chest and looked down. (Y/n) was looking for my heart beat. I smiled and said softly "a little bit to the left". When she found my heart beat she lay her head on top of it. I smiled and stroke her hair. I said "I'm sorry that I said that I didn't knew if I love you". She looked up. "I just don't know how it feels" I said. She kissed me and said "same here".

That was chapter 11 hope you guys liked it and over 130 reads love you all