sousuke x reader sousuke's confess

Ohayo everybody. This chapter is going to be a little bit longer then the last one teehee most of it is going to be Sousuke's pov.

Sousuke's pov

I left (y/n) inside my bed because i didn't wanted to wake her up. I ran into the classroom just on time. Rin laughed. I said "shut up rin". Rin said "overslept". I said "little bit". "I had to buy my daily cola" I said quietly. Rin laughed again. Our teacher looked mad. I smiled. The teacher said "silence please". We nodded. I felt a laughter coming and when I looked to Rin I saw that he felt one coming to. We grabbed our books and laughed behind it. The teacher looked around and said "who is laughing". The whole class burst out in laughter. I smiled when the bell rang. I exited the school with Rin. On Monday we have one teacher. We walked into the swimming pool.

(y/n) was already in the pool. I smiled. When i changed my clothes (Y/n) sat on a couch with Rifu. I thought about the fight we had a few weeks ago. I felt still sorry for that. She waved and I just smiled. I got inside the pool and trained. My shoulder started to hurt again too. I didn't told Rin yet because I'm afraid for his reaction. I walked to the couch and sat next to Rifu who was looking at the rest there swimming. "Hey" I said. She said "Hey". "how's school going" I asked to start the conversation. "Not so good" She said sadly. "Do you wanna talk about it" I asked. "Well there is this girl named Regina and her doggy girls Rebecca and Victoriana The're the plastics. Victoriana is bulling me and is flirting right now with Rin I'm really happy that Rin doesn't give attention to it" she said. I nodded and said "I can help you with Rin I know him since i was little". She nodded and said " I can help you with (y/n) I know her better than anybody did you know she wrote a book once and it sells very good when she was little". Sousuke said " No......wait that book uhm the little swimmer in the ocean right". Rifu nodded and we laughed.

Rifu gave me some tips and i gave her some tips. I walked to (y/n) and tapped her shoulder. I took a deep breath and when I saw her face I said quickly "Do you wanna be my girlfriend what the hell happened to your face". She said "well first of all yes I wanna be your girlfriend and two........."

~('3')~Fashback ~('3')~ (half our ago)

Rifu's pov (something different :3)

I was looking for (y/n) when I heard a scream. I ran to that direction and saw Regina laying on the ground and crying and (y/n) just stood there with some cola in her hand. I asked "what Da Fuck just happened here". Regina cried and screamed "SHE FUCKING ATTACKED ME AGAIN THAT BEAST SHE IS WILD SHE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP IN A ANIMAL ZOO OR SOMETHING". I said "(y/n)". Soon after I said that a few boys attacked (y/n). I ran towards them and pulled (y/n) away from the boys. Her face was bleeding. "what happened" Sousuke's little sister asked. "Same thing as last time" (y/n) said. Sousuke's sister sighed and said "again". She nodded.

~('3')~end of flashback ~('3')~

Sousuke's pov

I said "did they raped you". She shook her head and entered the swimming school. Sasabe looked up and said "you came Makoto had already started the lessons". She nodded. Sasabe looked very closely. "come here" he said. She walked to him. He lifted her chin and said " what happened". She said nothing seriously. I said "hello". He looked to me and said "You're (Y/n)'s boyfriend now". I felt my cheeks turning red and nodded shyly.

(y/n) changed her clothes and I just watched her teaching. I was worried because she seemed a little bit off. Makoto walked towards her and asked "you okay". She just shook her head and watched the children doing relays. Makoto looked worried too. I saw her looking my way. I looked into my bag and saw her mobile phone and keys laying in it. Haru asked "aren't those from (y/n)". I nodded and said "Turned out that she left them in my bag". Haru smiled and said "lucky her". I nodded and smiled. At the end I saw that (y/n) had fun. She teached a kid how to do a super wave at makoto and because of that Makoto pretended he fell. They laughed.

I waited for (y/n) when she finally came she looked tired. I gave her keys and phone. "what the......"she said. "turned out you left them in my bag" I said and smiled. She laughed and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned red. She smiled and said "Sasabe I see you at home". He said "be carefull". She said " I will". We walked towards her home.

She grabbed my hand and it started to rain. (y/n) looked up and grabbed my arm when thunder came. I hugged her. She was shaking a lot. I smiled and said "it's gonna be okay". She nodded. We walked further and I felt that she was calming down. "better" I asked. She nodded and said "better". I smiled and we entered her home. She said "go take a shower then you warm up". I said "no you can warm me up". She blushed. I smiled and asked "do you want to shower together". She blushed harder and said "I I I I I I I don't know Sousuke". I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the shower. She was still blushing. I said "relax i promise i won't touch you". She nodded.

Timeskip after the shower

I still had a blush on my face after seeing her naked. She laid on bed reading a book with a oversize shirt on and a underwear. I smiled and sat next to her with only a pajama pants on. She was still reading and I asked "what are you reading". She said "ow nothing". I grabbed her book and asked "did you wrote this". She said "it's not finished yet I don't know how it should be ending". "May i read it" I asked. She nodded and said "yes". When I finished it I said "S S Sugoi". She smiled and asked "really". I nodded and helped her with the last chapter. She wrote my tips down and said "Arrigato You're a life saver". I smiled.

This was chapter 16 hope you liked it Tomorrow school again stupid. It's gonna be a long day with my bruised knee. :$