sousuke x reader the letter

Good evening teehee ^/////^. I've been waiting all day to upload this chapter. I've been busy with my school books all day. First day school is next week >_<.

Your pov.

Makoto looked at me and said "are you sure about the horror thing". I grinned and asked " scaredy pants". He said "no I'm not". Sousuke's sister laughed and said"makoto we are here for you and don't you remember sasabe only has the movies from the grudge".

I felt al the blood going away from my face. Sousuke's sister grinned. Nagisa said "I wanna see that movie". "M m m movies" I corrected him. "5 or six movies" sousuke's sister said. I said "dammit". Rin said "I'll be back soon". I looked confused.

Rin's pov

I found a letter for sousuke that (y/n) wrote yesterday . I wrote our room number and adress from school on it. It was all nitori's idea so he walked with me to the post office. Nitori mailed the card and we high fived.

When we walked back I asked "wat was in it". "A lovely and cute letter for sousuke" he said.

I smiled and said "if we're back at the dorn I will tell sousuke not to tell her but just sending a letter back". I heard a ringtone and grabbed my phone.

"Moshi moshi (hello)" I said. "Where is that letter don't tell me you mailed it already" I looked at nitori and said "uhm.....no why....who is this btw (by the way)". "it's Kou what you just did is mean I helped her writing that letter and said she better shouldn't send it yet because she thinks that sousuke don't love her". I said "fuck". She hung up.

"I'll be at the dorn" I said and ran away.

Dammit the mailman I have to hury I tought.

I walked inside the dorn and saw sousuke standing there grabbing some stuff and talking to somebody.

I was spying on him and saw a girl kissing him. I felt anger. I made a picture. I said "heart breaker". Sousuke said "rin it's not what you think".

I ran to (y/n)'s house and slammed the door open.
She looked at me and I didn't know how to tell her. She walked at me and asked "what's wrong". I felt tears in my eyes because of the pain in my lungs. She said "sit down".

Timeskip I told her everything.
Your pov

I smiled and asked "than thanks for mailing the letter". I felt literally nothing no pain no emotion I was broken by my best friend. Rin said "let's watch the movies"

(Don't think of him don't think of him oh dammit he is hot T^T)

Meanwhile
Sousuke's pov

Why did I asked that girl to help me when she knew that rin was coming.

"Yamazaki-senpai" a boy from the swimming club said. I said "hai". He threw a letter on my bed. "Thanks" I said.

I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dear Sousuke,.

I'm not good with words in the speaking way because writing is much easier teehee. Ehm I wrote this letter because I wanted to tell you how I feel about you and around you hope it doesn't sounds wrong. I like you I like your smile and your dreamy eyes. When I'm around you I feel butterfly's in my belly and when you hug me my mind goes blank. You always bin there for my when I had those suicide moments and when my mother slammed me. I don't know how else to say this then this way
Sousuke Yamazaki I think i love you I hope you can understand me my phone number is on the back of this letter. If you like me to would you like to just go watch movies with me or something like that a date is okay to but I think you don't love me btw I had a little help with writing from Kou teehee

X ykw (you know who).

My eyes widened. I packed my bag ran away and called her.

Your pov

" hello" I said.

"Sousuke here". I heard through my phone

I said "what do you want".

"Can I still come for movie night please".

"Of course" I said with a blush on my cheeks when I heard him gasping for air.

Would he sound like that when he climax??? I thought.

I heard a knock on the door and almost stumbled to the door.
I opened the door and looked into Sousuke's pale wet but still so handsome face.

" please sit down somewhere" I said emotionless. He hugged me "let go" I said. He let go. I lay down on a mattress. Rin said "she's mad I guess". I looked at the tv. "Nagisa put the alcohol back where it belongs" rei said. I said "it's okay". Nagisa grabbed a few bottles. I looked in sousuke's when he lay next to me. I said "don't you have to say something". Sousuke held out a letter. I opened it

(Y/n),

I'm sorry but that was my cousin she helped me with the lovey dovey thingy. I felt my cheeks burn.

About your I think I love you. I'm sorry to say this but I don't know how being in love feels gomenasai but just want to tell you that by letting me take care of you and taking you on that date I felt happy and that butterfly thingy. I love to watch movies but I want to take you on a date tomorrow just us two.

(Y/n) sasabe I don't know if I like you.

Sousuke yamazaki.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Sousuke said "I didn't mean no I meant just that I never been in love before". I took a sip of the glass with alcohol.
(Flavor is up to you).

I was shaking because I was scared. I felt an arm around me and lay my head on his chest. He smiled.

Time skip
Your pov

Nagisa*drunk
Rei*drunk
Kou*scared and sober
Me*scared and sober
Sousuke*sober
Haru*drunk
Makoto* sober and scared.
Momo*drunk (of course)
Nitori*scared and sober
Rin*drunk or sober I can't tell but he is definitely acting weird.
Sousuke's sister *ehm definitely drunk I guess teehee.

Next chapter more about this drunk party ^////^ teehee. Stupid headache ugh next chapter soon teehee hope tou enjoyed this chapter ^3^. Love you all much and thanks for reading and liking my story any idea for story just tell me please