37

quick shoutout to themikeyclifford cause i just read her story accidents yesterday, and it's amazing. plus it's gotten me into listening to pvris & they're just ugh so fücking good :)

so i highly recommend her story and pvris if you haven't heard of either of them yet ;)

Liv's Point of View
Luke and I made our way to our separate hotel rooms at about 4:30 in the morning, leaving us about two and half hours to sleep. Even though he wanted to stay up with me, I somehow convinced him that he needed all the sleep he could get. There was no way I was going to be the blame for a very tired Luke Hemmings. I'm pretty sure all of the fans would be very disappointed if he showed up tired.

My alarm clock went off at exactly 7:05 because I wanted the extra five minutes to sleep.

The show is set to start at 9:30, but apparently the boys had to be up early to rehearse and all that jazz, and somehow I agreed to attend the rehearsal. But not without caffeine.

A warm cup of coffee ignited my insides as I walked out of my hotel room. The acoustic isn't exactly a dressy occasion, but that didn't stop me from looking a bit more girly than usual. I've chosen a maroon skater skirt with a black 5SOS tank top I found in target the other day and white hightop converses adorn my feet.

As I walked down the hallway, I figured I would stop by Luke's room to say good morning.

He was only a few doors down from my room so it only took about two minutes to reach him. I knocked three times with no answer. After knocking a few more times, it occurred to me that he's probably already downstairs.

I take another sip of my coffee before heading toward the elevator, but I'm stopped by someone calling my name from behind.

"Liv, hey wait up!" I turn to find Calum running at full speed. Thankfully, he's able to stop before running into me.

"Hey!" I say. "Shouldn't you be downstairs already?"

"Uhm," he takes a deep breath as we walk down the corridor, "yeah, but I kinda slept in a little bit."

"Oh, well we better get you down there. I already kept myself from being responsible for Luke being tired, and I'm not going to be responsible for you being late," I laugh. "Let's go!"

I grab his hand and the two of us run down the stairs, not wanting to waste time waiting for the elevator.

Once we reach the first floor, we're met with Luke, Ashton, Michael, and some other older men I don't exactly recognize.

"Hey," Luke says, looking from my face down to Calum and I's intertwined hands. "What's going on?"

I never expected him to be the jealous type, but at the look on his face right now, I'm starting to think otherwise.

My hand releases Calum's immediately.

"Hi," I say gently, placing a kiss on his cheek. A smile overtakes his face, overriding the look of jealousy.

"Alright, guys, it's time for the rehearsal," an older gentleman announces. He looks somewhat familiar, but I can't place him.

It's almost as if Luke can sense my curiosity because he takes the opportunity to introduce us.

"John, this is Liv. Liv this is John Feldmann," he gestures toward him and I immediately remember who he is.

"It's nice to meet you, Liv." He takes my hand within his and shakes firmly.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Mr. Feldmann."

"Please call me John," he smiles.

I smile in return and before I can comprehend what's happening, we're being led to an empty room with multiple instruments and microphones.

The guys take their places as I find a seat along the back. Even though I'm more than happy to see them perform, I don't want to be in their way.

It's unbelievable actually that I'm about to see them perform in person. And the fact that it's a stripped down performance with no other fans around is absolutely mental. Oh my god.

A mic check is done before they can actually begin and once they do, I'm at a loss for words.

Their voices meld together so perfectly and the echo from the empty room is amazing. It allows me to be completely overtaken by their voices, and their voices only. I'm literally in heaven.

Luke and I make eye contact multiple times as they run through the first few songs. He smiles the entire time and my heart literally melts at the sight of him.

Being able to watch him do what he loves and what he's worked so hard for is more than I could ever ask for. It warms my heart to see him where he belongs and where he's most comfortable. I can't wait to see him in front of the fans, he's gonna be so ecstatic.