44

Liv's Point of View
I didn't think it was possible, but the guys were even better than they were at the acoustic gig. They have so much talent, it's insane.

Andy and I sang along to every song, and we practically lost our voices.

Even though I gave each one of them my attention, it just so happens that my eyes might've lingered longer on Luke. Which worked out well because his eyes hardly ever left me.

There were a few times where we had major staring contests, and he almost cracked up laughing afterwards.

It was interesting to hear him try and explain himself, but he did a pretty good job. Calum poked fun at him which only caused everyone to laugh at Luke, and his facial expression was priceless. He was so darn cute.

After the show ended, we were escorted backstage with a few other fans. We had the privilege to meet up with the guys afterward, and hopefully we'll get some private time after the other fans leave.

A very tall and serious looking man leads us to the guys' dressing room, and after he knocks a special knock, we're allowed inside.

Ashton and Calum are already chilling on the couch playing video games while Michael cheers them on. I scan the room for a certain blonde haired, blue eyed noodle, but he's nowhere to be found.

The three other girls we came back with were doing everything they could to contain their excitement. It was easy to tell because they were shaking with their hands over their mouths.

I would've expected Andy to be the same way, but instead she just stood there with her eyes wide open. It's as though she couldn't believe they were actually real.

"Hey, there," Calum said directly to Andy, suddenly realizing we were all there. "Hey, Liv," he smiled.

"Hi, Cal." I smiled back and gave him a small hug. "You know where Luke is?"

He looked around the room before smiling again, except this time it spread from ear to ear. "Turn around."

Andy squealed from beside me causing my body to twist toward where she was looking.

Standing by the door, with a dozen roses in his hand, was Luke. He had a small smile resting on his face as his eyes lifted from the ground and looked straight through my being.

The other three girls were too busy chatting with Michael and Ashton to notice, but I'm actually glad about that. Honestly, I didn't need some random girls taking this moment away from me.

My feet slowly trail over to him and at first I can't think of anything to say. I'm at a complete loss for words right now.

"Hey," he whispers.

"Hi," I whisper as well.

He quickly glances to Calum and then nods toward the door. After a moment, I realize what's going on and follow him out into the hall.

"What about the others?" I ask, suddenly feeling bad that they won't have the time to meet with Luke.

"Oh, I met with them earlier," he says.

I look at him confused.

"I planned to meet with them earlier, so I could do this," he explains, gesturing between the two of us.

"You never cease to amaze me, Hemmings."

He smiles and places a soft kiss on my lips. Before I can really savor the moment, he pulls away and hands me the roses. I gladly take them in one hand, and wrap the other around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

so i heard skh on the radio for the second time and was even more excited than the first time lololol
-jules