Chapter 2

Enjoy! Antonio above!

Taylor woke up to the sound of banging on the door. She glanced at the clock that read 4:52 AM.

'What the fuck took him so long?'

She ran to her door and swung it open. And saw an angry Antonio.

"Why are you just now opening the door?" Antonio question while storming into her apartment.

Standing at 6'4, Light Skin and muscular. 24-year-old Antonio. He kinda looks like a sexier version of Chris Brown.

Taylor closed the door and walked behind Antonio as he walked into her living room. Antonio had seated himself on the sofa and looked up at Taylor.

"What do you mean? You are just now getting here. Correct?" Taylor asked.

"Incorrect! I was out there for almost 2 hours! If you were gonna fall asleep then you shouldn't have called me to come over here so fucking late!" Antonio yelled.

"Oh sorry. But that's not our problem right now."

"Yes it is OUR problem! I have to get up at 8 AM in the morning and be to work by 9 and it's almost 5 AM! I'm not gonna get any sleep. No point in me trying to go back to sleep now. I can't believe you would call me so late and then fall asleep before I could even get to your house-"

"Antonio..."

"-and then you don't even have a problem! Do you know what time it is!?!? I give you money to pay for this place over your head-"

"Antonio..."

"-and this is how you treat me! Gosh, I'll never get any fucking sleep now-"

"I'm pregnant you asshole!" Taylor yelled.

"What?" Antonio questioned.

"You heard me." Taylor said calmly and she sat down on the floor.

Everything was quiet for a good 10 minutes...

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Antonio immediately jump up out of his seat and towered over Taylor's seated frame. Taylor soon began to cry as she figured out that Antonio would be mad at her.

"You're supposed to be on fucking birth control! Or did your dumbass forget, again?" Antonio yelled.

"There is no fucking reason to call me names. I'm sorry Antonio, but I know I didn't forget to take the pill." Taylor cried.

"Well you're taking a motherfucking Plan B. Right now. Yo ass know I don't want kids."

Taylor stood up and walked into her small bedroom with Antonio right behind her.

"It's too late." Taylor said sitting down on her bed.

"What?" Antonio growled.

"It's too late! Okay! You have to take Plan B within a certain amount of time!" Taylor yelled. "And we have already exceeded that time limit."

"Abort the little shit."

"Fuck no!" Taylor yelled jumping up and walking closer to Antonio. "What the fuck is wrong with you! I will not go the rest of my life knowing that I could've had a child. You are one sick bas-"

"Oh shut the fuck up! It's probably not even mine anyway." Antonio screamed while walking to the front door.

Taylor followed after him. "Well I wish it wasn't now that I see how you really feel."

Antonio jerked the door open and walked out but turned around to say one last thing.

"You fucking bit-"

'SLAM'

Taylor didn't even let him finish his sentence by slamming the door in face. She already knew what he was gonna say anyway. But she still had one question that she wished would go un answered.

Were they still together?

*Hey! Tell me what you think!*

*Antonio above!*