Chapter 22

It's late! I know! Enjoy! :D

"Mr. Greyworth." Antonio said hold his hand out for Jeremy to shake, but slowly brought it back down when Jeremy only stared at it.

Jeremy nodded toward the chair for him to sit. They just stared at each other which annoyed Jeremy.

"What do you want?" Jeremy snapped.

Antonio shifted uncomfortably. "I just wanted to come in and ask you if I could take on multiple jobs at once."

"What do you mean?"

Antonio cleared his throat. "Sir, I talked with my supervisor about designing the new Duke Energy building and also the new Wells Fargo Main building. He told me, he didn't know the answer to my question and that if I really wanted to know the answer, I would have to ask you."

Jeremy's jaw tightened. "Who is your supervisor?"

"Mr. Davidson."

"Well I want you to tell Mr. Davidson that he should've already known the answer and not waste my time with this petty shit."

"But si-"

Jeremy stood. "This conversation is over. Get out."

Jeremy's phone rung and he immediately answered.

"Hello?"

"Jeremy. Its Taylor. I'm here at your building whic- oh! Excuse me. Which floor are you on?" Taylor said accidentally bumping into someone.

Jeremy watch Antonio stand up and exit his office. "Go to the very top floor. When you get off the elevator you'll see a picture of me and keep down that hall. I'll meet you there."

****

Taylor stepped off the elevator and looked around the huge employee office. It was very loud from keyboards breaking and people slurping coffee. She glanced around the office looking for Jeremy's picture. She immediately saw it since it was the only picture and it was huge.

She made her way down the hall but was stopped by a lady.

"Ma'am can I help you?" The lady said with attitude.

Taylor smiled not noticing the rudeness. "Yes, I'm going to Jeremy's office."

The lady stepped in front of her. "You can't do that. You have to have an appointment."

"Oh. Um. He knows I'm coming he gave me all the directions to get here. You can call him if you don't believe me."

"No, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Taylor pulled out Bessy's phone she let her borrow. "I can call him if y-"

"Leave before I call security."

Taylor decided to give up and walked back to the elevator. Once she was on the first floor she sat on one of the public sofas. She dialed Jeremy's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hel-"

"Jeremy they wouldn't let me up!"

"What?"

Taylor exhaled loudly. "Some lady said I had to have an appointment. And since I didn't have one she told me to leave or she'll call security."

Jeremy sighed through the phone. "What did this women look like?"

"Black hair, ugly red coat. I don't know I wasn't really studying her face."

"That's fine, Taylor. Just tell me where you are right now."