Chapter 14

Enjoy!

Taylor saw a hand reach over her shoulder and swiped their card, then they put their pin number in.

"Oh thank you s-" Taylor turned around to thank the man, but stopped when she saw who it was. "Jeremy?"

Jeremy smiled. "Hey Taylor." He grew wide eyed when he noticed her baby bump wasn't there anymore. "Did yo-"

"Uh I gotta go!" Taylor quickly said grabbing her bags and placing them in her cart and literally running out the store.

"Wait, Taylor!" She heard him yell after her. She turned around to see him paying for his stuff quickly, but making glances at her.

She sighed in relief when she made it outside. As she walked, she kept glancing behind her to make sure he wasn't following her.

She finally made it to the bus stop and sat down. She pulled her bags out the cart and Chase placing him on the left side of her. She was not about to walk all the way back over to Walmart to put the cart back.

"I knew I'd find you here." She heard a deep voice say. Taylor snapped her head in the direction of the voice and saw Jeremy walking over to her. She could tell he was angry.

"Why'd you run?" He asked taking a seat on the right side of her, completely oblivious to the baby on the other side of her.

"I...I don't know." She said.

"Did you quit your job?" He asked.

"No, I was t-" Taylor was interrupted.

"I went to that damn diner everyday for the past 2 weeks looking for you. And you were never there." He snapped.

"I know that's be-"

"I don't care about your explanation. I see you're not pregnant anymore, so whe-" Jeremy was interrupted by Chase crying which immediately got his attention.

Taylor picked up a crying Chase. "It's okay baby." She glanced at Jeremy who was staring at Chase. She smiled.
"Would you like to hold him?"

Jeremy nodded. Taylor placed a still crying Chase in Jeremy's arms. Jeremy smiled down at him.

"He looks like you." Taylor said. Chase got his dad's nose and lips while taking his mom's big brown eyes and curly hair.

"He does." He looked at Taylor. "What's his name?"

Taylor smiled brightly. "Chase Jeremy Greyworth."

Jeremy laughed. "You named him after me?"

Taylor laughed with him. "I didn't know what else to name, besides I didn't want him getting my last name."

"Why?"

"Because it was my father's name." Taylor said looking away from him. She was trying to give him a hint that she didn't want to talk about it anymore, but he didn't take it.

"And?" He asked.

"Never mind." Taylor said.

"Why is he still crying?" Jeremy asked trying to comfort Chase.

"Oh! I forgot. He's hungry. That's why I came to Walmart."

Jeremy stood up still holding Chase. "Well then c'mon."

"What?"

"I'm taking you home and this time I'm not letting you out of my site."

Taylor stood reaching for Chase. "No, its fine. I can take the bus home." Taylor really didn't want him seeing her ugly motel room.

"What did I say last time. No, now follow me." He said sternly.

"Jeremy, no. Okay, I can take the bus. Now give me back my baby!" Taylor yelled.

"Taylor, I'm done playing with your ass. Now either you willingly get into the car or I'll force you."

*Still looking for a pic for Chase!*

*Vote*Comment*Share*