Chapter 32

Finally! Enjoy!

Shoutout to Zaria!!!!

“Hey Taylor.” Raquel said nervously, smiling.

Taylor took in a deep breath and turned to Jeremy. “Outside, Jeremy.”

“Wha-”

“Outside.” Taylor quickly opened the hotel door and step out waiting impatiently for Jeremy.

Jeremy kindly smiled at Raquel and walked out the room. “Taylor what's wrong?”

“Why would you bring that bitch here?”

“Taylor, you shouldn't call your friend that.”

“That's not my fucking friend!” Taylor yelled. She backed up in anger trying to calm herself down.

“Y'all were perfectly fine when I first met you.”

“Things change Jeremy. She ruined my relationship by telling my ex-boyfriend that I was pregnant with your baby.”

Jeremy sighed and walked up to Taylor. “I didn't know, baby.”

“If you're smart enough to find her then you should've been smart enough to know why I don't fuck with her no more.” Taylor took Chase away from Jeremy and began walking towards the elevator. “Let's go Jeremy.”

“We can't just leave her here. She doesn't have a car and I only paid for one night at this hotel. She needs our help, Taylor.”

Taylor looked at Jeremy. “We can leave her here. She can call a taxi and your dumbass should've never paid for her in the beginning. Honestly, I don't care what happens to her.”

“Taylor, she's-” Jeremy paused. “She's pregnant.”

Taylor stopped walking and turned around and quickly walked back into the hotel room. “Who's the father?”

Raquel was sitting on the sofa pretending like she wasn't listening to their conversation. “What are you talking about?”

“Bitch, don't try me right now. You heard what I said.” Taylor spat. She looked back at the hotel door when she heard Jeremy walk in.

“Chase, is such a cute baby. Hopefully, my baby will come out looking like their father.” Raquel smiled.

“Thank you.” Jeremy said. Taylor gave him a look that made him nervously smile at her.

“Answer my question, Raquel.” Taylor snapped.

“If my baby is a girl then I'm going to name her Brenda after my mother. If my baby is a boy then I'm going to name him Antonio after his father.” Raquel said smiling.

“You are one stank nasty whore.” Taylor said holding back her tears. She quickly exited the room with Jeremy behind her.

“Taylor that is not nice to say.” Jeremy said upset with her.

“You don't understand, Jeremy.” Taylor said repeatedly pressing the elevator button.

“She was just talking about her baby. What's wrong with that?” Jeremy said looking down at Taylor. “You probably hurt her feelings. That was very immature of you. Now, I feel like I'm babysitting two kids now. I keep forgetting that you're still a child yourself.”

Taylor stepped onto the elevator and watched Jeremy get on continuing his lecture. “I don't care.” She snapped angry at him.

Jeremy turned to her shocked. “You don't care?”

Taylor shook her head.

“Fine. You'll care when I turn off the WiFi for a week.” Jeremy said back.

Taylor ignored him all the way back to the car. She secretly cared about that WiFi though.

“I know why you're upset, Taylor.” Jeremy said when they both got back in the car. Taylor looked at him letting him know that she was listening. “You're upset that the father of her baby is this boy named Antonio who I'm guessing is your ex-boyfriend.”

Taylor was impressed that he figured all that out. “You're right and honestly I want to ruin their lives like how they almost ruined mine.”

“And how are you going to do that?”

“With your help. Antonio is one of your employees so fire him and make sure he can never get another job again. Also, I want you to ruin Raquel's credit and get her fired from her current job.”

“If we're talking about the same Antonio, I would love to fire his annoying ass, but I can't just fire people for no reason Taylor.” Jeremy said turning into a mall parking lot. “Let's just forget about the both of them and let God handle them.”

“Jeremy.” Taylor whined. “I just want to see them suffer.”

“That's mean.” Jeremy said parking the car.

“Why are we at the mall?” Taylor asked.

“Getting you a dress and Chase a suit.”

“Why?”

“Because we're going to a diner.”

“When?”

“Today.”

“Who's?”

“My family's.”

“I get to meet your family? Why are you just now telling me this?”

“Taylor, we don't have a lot of time. The dinner starts at 3.”

“Jeremy!” Taylor yelled.

“What?”

“It's 2:52 pm.”

“I noticed.” Jeremy said getting out the car. “Let's go, my mom hates when I'm late.”

~*~

“Black or White?” Taylor asked putting up both the dresses to show Jeremy.

“Taylor it's 4 o'clock. They're both the same dress. Pick one because we're already late. We haven't even gotten Chase anything yet.”

“I have an idea. What if I wear black and you wear white and Chase wears black and white. That would be cute!”

“That would be childish. Now pick one, Taylor, I'm not playing.” Jeremy snapped and answered his ringing phone.

“Yes Gregory.” Jeremy said over the phone to his father.

“Everyone is already here, except you.”

“And you telling me that is going to help me how?” Jeremy said looking at Taylor who was in the checkout line. He picked up Chase and stood behind her.

“I thought it would make you move faster.”

“Who's all there?” Jeremy asked.

“Your siblings and cousins. Aunts and uncles. Everyone. Your cousin Ben and his family came all the way from Italy to see Chase, but there's too many damn people in my house.”

Jeremy groaned. “I'm only staying for 30 minutes.”

“You're staying until it ends to help clean up. By the way, your mother is refusing to start without you being here, so hurry your ass up.” With that he hung up.

“Taylor, Let's go!”

Taylor should've beat her ass! But Taylor's not a fighter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

SHOUTOUT TO ZARIA!! And everyone who has continued to read my book! Luv y'all!