Chapter 10

Enjoy!

FlashBack Continued

The sun shined through the gigantic window onto Taylor's face, waking her up. She open her eyes to a white ceiling. Feeling around her, she felt soft sheets.

"Where am I?" She said to herself.

"Finally you're awake." A deep voice said to her.

Taylor jumped at the sound of a voice. She turned around looking at the man that was at the club.

"Oh. It's you. Wait!" Taylor sat up quickly, immediately regretting it from the killer hangover. "Ahh! My head is killing me."

"Here." He said handing her a pill and a bottle of water.

Taking the pill, she wiped her mouth sitting up all the way. "Where am I?"

Taylor felt a breeze on her upper body. Looking down, she saw her naked chest.

"Oh my god. Please don't tell me we had sex!" She questioned pulling the covers over herself.

"Oh. We didn't just have sex, baby." He chuckled at her face expression.

"No." Taylor whispered. "Your dumbass knew I was drunk and you took advantage of that!" She yelled.

"Don't talk to me like that. You got yourself drunk. I didn't tell you to continue drinking. And you wanted to go back to my place and one thing led to another."

"Where are my clothes!" Taylor searched around the big master bedroom.

The man walked out the room and came back with clothes folded neatly in his hands. "I washed them for you. You are so very welcome."

Taylor snatched the clothes out his hand and motioned for him to turn around.

"Turn around." She said.

"You've got nothing I haven't seen already, baby." He said sitting on the bed facing her.

"Asshole..." She mumbled. Taylor proceed to changed under the covers. Once she was done, she stood up, walking to the bedroom door.

"Wait, Taylor, let me get ready and I can take you home." He said. Taylor didn't notice before that he was only in his boxers.

"No. I can take the bus!"

"C'mon, baby let me ta-"

Taylor cut him off. "Listen, I have a boyfriend, okay? Which means I want nothing to do with you! So just leave me alone!" Taylor yelled the last part, opening the bedroom and walking into the beautiful living room to the front door.

"Are you on birth control?" He asked grabbing her arm to keep her from leaving.

"Let go of me!" Taylor snatched her hand away from him.

"Just answer the fucking question." He said blocking her from leaving.

"Yes I am." Taylor lied. She wasn't taking birth control for the past couple of days. She didn't think she would need it with Antonio on his business trip. "Why?"

"Because I didn't pull out last night." He said moving from in front of the door.

Panic to over her body, but she didn't let it show. "Whatever. I'm leaving." She said walking out the door. "I'll just take a Plan B." Taylor thought. But she didn't think she'd forget to take it when she got home.

"Don't you want to know my name?" He yelled after her.

"No I could care less."

"But we will meet again, Taylor." He laughed. "My name is..."

FlashBack Over

"Jeremy?" Taylor whispered. Looking into his blue eyes again, made her realize that he could actual be the father of her baby. She had unprotected sex with him and she wasn't on birth control. It all made sense to her now. At the cookout, she couldn't understand how she'd end up pregnant by a one night stand.

"I told you we'd meet again." He chuckled looking at her, but then turned serious.

"Who are you?" The woman across from him said with a hint of attitude.

"That's none of your concern." Jeremy said standing up. "Taylor we need to talk, now!"

Taylor felt him grab her arm and pull her outside.

"Wait!" She heard the women yell, but Jeremy had already closed the door.

"What do you want?" Taylor rubbed her arms because it was a little chilly.

"Is it mine?" Jeremy asked looking into her eyes.

"What's yours?" Taylor said playing dumb.

"You know what I'm fucking talking about." Jeremy said with dominance walking closer to her.

"Maybe." Taylor said looking at his chest.

"That's not a fucking answer!" He yelled.

That scared Taylor so she took a step back.

"I don't know, okay. I think it's yours."
"How many months are you?"

"I'm 9 months."

"We met in June." Jeremy sighed. "I thought you said you were on birth control."

"I lied. I'm sorry, but I didn't know I was going to be have sex."

"Fuck." Jeremy whispered. "C'mon." He said grabbing her arm again pulling her to his black Porsche.

"What? No. Leave me alone." Taylor said pulling her arm out of his grip. "What is with you and grabbing my arm!"

Taylor walked back into the diner and to the employee room. She saw the women he was with staring at her.

"Taylor, you're coming with me. I'm not about to let your pregnant ass take the bus." Jeremy said following her to the back.

"How'd you know I was taking the bus?" Taylor questioned.

"There's only one car out there. And that one is mine."

"No there's two cars. My manager's car." Taylor said picking up her bag.

"Baby, she left already. But that doesn't matter. Let me take you home."

"No. I don't want anything to do with you." Taylor said placing her bag on her back, but it was snatched off by Jeremy.

"I'm taking you home whether you like it or not. Now go get into the fucking car."

*Oh Jeremy is so mean! But I got the chapter up by my time! So Yay!*

*Add To You Library*

*Vote*

*Comment*

*Share*