Chapter 12

Enjoy!

"Hey Bessy, can you take this plate to them over there, please?" Taylor said pointing to a table with 4 people around it. "I'm feeling a little tired."

"Sure, suga." She said taking the plate over to the table, then walked back over to Taylor. "You alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I think it's just the pregnancy." Taylor said sitting down in an empty chair. "I think I just need a little rest."

"Well you take as much time as you need." Bessy said patting her on the shoulder.

"Thank you." Taylor suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Ow!"

Taylor rubbed her stomach and breathed in and out through her mouth. Another sharp pain hit her, and made her hiss. She heard footsteps coming her way and looked up to see her manager.

"Taylor, why did you pee on the floor?!" Harriet yelled.

Taylor stared at like she was crazy, then glanced down at the ground.

"Oh my god! My water broke! Go get Bessy!" Taylor screamed at her.

"What?" Harriet said looking around.

"Get fucking Bessy!" Taylor yelled.

****

After being in labor for 9 hours, Taylor's baby boy was born.

"What would you like to name him?" The nurse asked, placing her crying baby on her chest.

Taylor smiled. "Chase Jeremy Greyworth."

The nurse smiled at her before taking Chase to clean him.

"What made you name him that?" Bessy asked grabbing Taylor's hand.

"That's his father's name. Except reversed." Taylor said squeezing her hand. "I didn't know what else to name him."

"I thought you didn't know the baby father?"

Taylor laughed at Bessy. "I recently found out. I mean, I knew the whole time, but couldn't believe it. Harriet said he came there this morning. Did you see him?"

"You mean that big man that was screaming 'Where's Taylor?' 'Where's Taylor!' Yeah I saw him." Bessy laughed.

"He was screaming?"

"Yeah came barking into the back screaming your name."

Taylor laughed. "He said he was coming back."

"Yeah he screamed that, too."

"But he never came." Taylor said sadly.

"It's okay darling. He probably had something going on."

"Yeah, but I shouldn't be sad. I left him." Taylor said looking at Bessy.

"You did?"

"Yeah he came the day before. Tried to drag me around like I'm some kid."

"You are a kid." Bessy said laughing.

"I'm 19. Not a kid. I'm an adult now, and I have to act like one if I'm going to be raising Chase."

"True to that."

"Bessy?" Taylor said.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for everything."

Best laughed. "It's my job, but your welcome, sweetie."

****

"Thanks for dropping me off." Taylor smiles getting out Bessy's car and opening the back seat to pull out a sleeping Chase.

"Anytime. Do you need any help?" Bessy asked putting the car in park.

"No, its fine. You go home and get some rest."

"You sure?"

Taylor walked to her motel door. "Yeah I'm sure. Bye! See you in a few weeks."

"Bye!" Bessy said pulling out the parking lot after she saw Taylor step into her room.

Taylor had taken off some time at her job until she could find a daycare for Chase.

She placed his car seat on the floor and took Chase out. Placing his small form on the bed she signed.

"So now what?"

*This chapter is short. Okay so I was talking to my friend and I made him read my book and he told me my chapters and too short and I shouldn't put an Authors Note at the end. So I might start doing what he suggested. Idk yet.*

*Vote*Comment*Share*