Chapter 34

Enjoy! Kevin Above!

"Jeremy, I know I told you that I love this bathroom, but that doesn't mean I wanna be in here for 10 minutes."

Taylor sat on the toilet looking up at Jeremy who was making faces at Chase, causing him to laugh.

"Taylor, baby, they pissed me off. I was so close to smacking my mother and I'm against hitting women. How dare she think I want that pale bitch."

"How dare you think I wanted to see Raquel."

Jeremy gave her a side glance. "I didn't know y'all weren't on good terms."

"Just ruin her life and I'll be happy." Jeremy was about to reply to Taylor's sadistic words, but was stopped by someone banging on the door.

"Jeremy, stop hogging the bathroom. People have to shit here." Jeremy immediately recognize the voice as his brother, Kevin.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jeremy shouted back. "I'm in the bathroom that's in my room."

"Padre ha detto che se non sei fuori si sta andando pentirete." (Father said if you're not out you're gonna regret it.) Kevin said fluently in Italian.

"I'm gonna take my precious time, since he wants to threaten me." Jeremy said back, then looked at Taylor.

"Just get your ass out of there. I wanna meet your baby mama everyone's been talking about."

"I fucking hate him." Jeremy said to himself. "C'mon Taylor let's just get this over with."

"Who's that?" Taylor asked, standing up.

"My ugly ass brother." Jeremy said loud enough for Kevin to hear.

"You mean your sexy ass brother!" Kevin shouted back.

"Just ignore him." Jeremy said opening the bathroom door and walking out. He rolled his eyes at Kevin who was grinning at Taylor.

"I didn't know you were into black girls, Jeremy." Kevin said walking up to Taylor, getting all in her personal space.

"And I didn't know you were gay. Guess we all have secrets." Jeremy said stepping in front of Kevin blocking his view of Taylor.

Kevin backed up and reached his hand up and touched Chase's foot. "Aw the baby looks tired of you, Jeremy."

"Did I say you could touch him?" Jeremy snapped, slapping his hand away from Chase.

Kevin ignored him and brought his attention back to Taylor. "You're pretty for a black girl." Kevin laughed. "You probably get that a lot."

"Kevin, I know your mouth has to stay open, so that dick can go in and out of it, but could you do everyone a favor and shut it. Just for a day, please." Jeremy said annoyed, hearing Taylor giggle to herself.

"Aw hell nah. You just disrespected me. We gotta fight now." Kevin said pacing around the room.

"I'll beat your ass later."

~*~

Taylor followed behind Jeremy, who was still arguing with Kevin. She was secretly jealous of Jeremy. She wanted a brother to argue and fight with or maybe even a sister. Taylor walked into the dining room and stopped to see a blonde girl in her seat.

"Megan, move out of Taylor's seat, now." Jeremy said to her, motioning for Taylor to come closer.

"What are you talking about Jeremy. This is my seat." Megan said, looking at Taylor.

Taylor stood there dumbfounded. "It's fine, I'll just sit down here."

"No." Jeremy snapped. "Megan, fucking move."

"Jeremy, do not speak to your wife like that," Evanly started. "Now that was rightfully Megan seat and-"

"I don't have time for this bullshit." Jeremy snapped. "Now if you want me to stay then Megan needs to move her ass."

Evanly sighed, glaring at her youngest son. "Megan, would you be so kind to move down one seat."

"Or twenty seats." Jeremy said, sitting down and patting the seat next to him for Taylor. He watched as she awkwardly sat down and placed her hands in her lap, looking down.

"Alright, I'm here so can we start this stupid ass thing." Jeremy said, glancing around at all his family. He groaned when he noticed his annoying sister, Carly, was seated in front of him. She was away texting on her phone.

"Watch your mouth, we have children around." Evanly scolded.

"Whatever."

Taylor sat there patiently as she watched Evanly pick up a bell and ring it causing everyone to quiet down. After that Taylor heard the doors slamming open and about 20 different maids came out the kitchen doors with plates and carts.

Taylor was impressed.

"Everyone, I personally made the entire meal today." Evanly smiled brightly, feeling proud of herself. Taylor saw a few of the guest there roll their eyes, others kissed their teeth. Damn, the food must be that awful.

Carly stood up after Evanly sat down. "Don't worry everyone, it was ordered this time. She's lying."

Some people smiled, others laughed and nodded their heads.

"Why would you say that Carly!" Evanly squealed. Carly rolled her eyes and ignored her.

A hot plate was placed in front of Taylor. It had cheesy lasagna and a little side salad. Taylor frowned. She wasn't in the mood for Italian food.

"Sorry, but we ran out of fried chicken and collard greens." Evanly said to Taylor, laughing to herself.

Taylor had re-register in her mind what this lady had just said to her. She hasn't even said a word to this woman and she's already acting like a bitch. Taylor heard Jeremy throw down his silverware and stand up.

"That's fucking it. We're leaving."

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

Y'all like Kevin?