Chapter 26

Enjoy!

“Where are you going?” Taylor asked.

“You're just going to ignore what I just said.”

Taylor laughed. “I heard you Jeremy and that was actually the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Taylor said with a sad smile.

Jeremy saw this and said, “What's wrong?”

“It's nothing just thinking about a past relationship that was a waste of my time.”

“Tell me about it.” Jeremy said, curious.

Taylor thought for a moment. It couldn't hurt to tell him about Antonio. “Well, after I found out about being pregnant with Chase, and having sex with you, my current boyfriend, at the time, found out about me being pregnant and got mad at me, because he didn't want any kids. Long story short he broke up with me, got me fired from my job, and made me loose my apartment. My best friend turned against me for some unknown reason and I became homeless. Do you know how hard it is to be homeless and pregnant? I was always starving out of my mine. I cried for weeks thinking I was killing my baby by not be able to eat.” Taylor felt tears come to her eyes and tried to calm herself down. “Later on I found a job, the bakery, and so on, we meet. You know the rest.”

Taylor looked at Jeremy who had a furious face expression. “Even if he didn't know the child wasn't his, he should've never done that to his girlfriend who could've been pregnant with his child. What a selfish asshole. I swear if I ever meet him-”

Taylor giggled at Jeremy. “Ya know you're cute when your angry, but its fine. I learned to forget the past and focus on my future.” Taylor smiled looking back at Chase.

“That's right.” Jeremt said, proud of her. “Your cute all the time.”

Jeremy reached over and pinched her cheeks. Taylor laughed at his childishness.

“I really like you Taylor.” 

Taylor smiled. “I think I'm starting to like you, too.”

“I have a question for you.”

“Yes?”

Jeremy stopped at a red light and turned to look at Taylor. “You wanna be mine?”

Taylor looked at him confused. “You mean as in boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“Yes.” Jeremy said smiling.

“Jeremy,” Taylor paused, “I don’t know. Don’t you think that's moving a little too fast?”

“No not really. We have a child and I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to settle down and have a family.”

Taylor sighed. “I’m nineteen. I am definitely not ready to settle down. I wanted to live my life and have fun, but I decided to have a baby to early.”

“Taylor, are you saying you regret having Chase?”

Taylor turned around looking at Chase. “Of course not. I love him more than anything in the world.”

Jeremy smiled lovingly. “Move in with me.”

Taylor stopped, shocked. “What?”

“Taylor, I want you and Chase to live with me. I don’t want my family living in that dirty ass motel room.”

Taylor turned to look at him. “I can’t do that. My god, Jeremy, we’ve only really known each other for 2 days.”

Jeremy pulled up to his house and parked the car, turning to Taylor. “If you move in with me, then you won’t have to pay weekly for that motel which means more money for yourself and Chase, but I would love to buy you all the things you need.”