Chapter 16

Enjoy!

Jeremy pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off.

"Yep! This is where I live. Now, thanks for dropping me off. Just call me when you want to see Chase." Taylor said unbuckling her seat belt.

"I'm coming in." Jeremy said opening his door and stepping out.

"No, that's fine. I'm really tired and I don't feel like having company." Taylor said taking Chase out the back seat. She really didn't want Jeremy seeing her junky motel room.

"I'm coming in." Jeremy stated.

Taylor signed and walked to her motel room door. She could feel Jeremy's eyes on her body. Taylor opened the door and let Jeremy in.

"I know it's a little junky."

Jeremy laughed. "A little?"

"Whatever. How long you staying?" Taylor asked. She set Chase down on the floor and took him out his car seat. She then placed him on the bed and put two pillows on either side of him, so he wouldn't roll off the bed. Pulling the formula out the bag, she started to heat up a bottle of water.

"I plan on staying as long as I want." Jeremy said making himself comfortable on her bed.

"Damn, this thing is hard as a fucking rock. How do you sleep on this?"

"You get what you pay for." Taylor said. She added the right amount of formula in the warm bottle of water and held it out to Jeremy. "You wanna feed him?"

"Can I?" Jeremy asked.

Taylor smiled. "Of course."

Jeremy grabbed the bottle out of her hand and gently picked up a sleeping Chase.

"But he's asleep."

"He'll wake up once he feels the bottle in his mouth."

Jeremy placed the bottom at his lips and slowly moved the bottle in his mouth. Just like Taylor said, his eyes opened and he sucked on the bottle quietly.

Taylor yawned, while sitting on the other side of the bed. "He was starving. Didn't get to eat for two and a half hours. My poor baby."

"Our poor baby." Jeremy said. They sat in comfortable silence for 30 minutes. Jeremy was done feeding Chase and placed him back on the bed. He turned around to talk to Taylor, but stopped when he saw her sleeping.

She looked so peaceful he didn't want to bother her. Jeremy stood and walked over to Taylor's side of the bed and threw the covers over her, then placed a blanket on top of Chase. He walked over to the light switch and cut it off. Jeremy had made a decision.

He was staying the whole night.

****

Taylor woke up to Chase crying again. Looking over at the digital clock on her nightstand, it read 6:34 AM.

"Ah. Chase what's wrong now." Taylor said rubbing her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt movement on the other side of the bed. She heard a deep yawn and some mumbling. She froze when she felt a large, heavy, and hairy leg drop over her legs. Then two muscular arms pulled at her waist, slamming her against a hard chest. A head snuggled into her hair and mumbled unknown words.

Taylor looked over at the person touching her.

"Jeremy?" She whispered. She thought he went home last night.

"Get off me!" Taylor yelled and kicked him off the bed. A loud bang could be heard over Chase's crying.

"Ow!" Jeremy cried out. He pulled himself up and looked at Taylor. "What the fuck, Taylor!"

"Why are you in my bed!" Taylor yelled back.

"Do you see any other beds in this damn room. Where else was I supposed to sleep?"

"Uh. In YOUR bed. In YOUR bedroom. In YOUR house!"

Jeremy stood up, which made Taylor turn away.

"Why don't you have any clothes on?" Taylor said covering her eyes and Chase's.

"Cause that's how I sleep! I can't sleep with clothes on. And calm the hell down. I still have my underwear on!" Jeremy said getting back on the bed.

"Jeremy, I think it's time you leave." Taylor said softly.

Jeremy laughed. "I'm staying as long as I want."

"Get the fuck out." Taylor said pointing to the door. "I have a lot of things to do today. I don't want to be bothered by you."

"What you got to do today?"

Taylor sat up and pulled Chase into her arms. "That's none of your business."

Jeremy sat up beside her. "C'mon tell me."

"Okay, I'll tell you that your breath stinks!"

Jeremy purposely blew his hot breath in her face. He laughed when she jumped away.

"Seriously, tell me what you're doing today."

Taylor handed Chase to Jeremy who happily took him.

"Well, I'm going to go visit Bessy. I have to go to the bank to withdraw some money for this room. I gotta go make some appointments for Chase at the doctor's office. And I have to find Chase a Daycare and soon, because I start back working in two days."

Jeremy looked Taylor in the eyes. "Why are you just now looking for a daycare?"

Taylor signed. "I know, but I've been so busy."

Jeremy jumped excitedly. "I'll watch him!"

"Huh? No. Absolutely, not."

"What? Why?" Jeremy said with a sad smile.

"Because, I don't want my kid at some club."

Jeremy looked at confused, but thought for a minute, then realized what she was talking about.

"Oooh. No, Taylor. You're mistaken. When we met at the club and I told you I owned it, I lied. Well, my father owns it, but I guess that means I own it, too. I mean I hire and fire people there."

"So if you lied, where do you work?"

"Greyworth Architecture Inc. Where you can find the best Architects alive."

*I made this chapter a little longer! Ahhhhh! School starts Monday! Nooo! But in kinda ready to see my friends. And get myself a boyfriend ;)*

*Share*Comment*Vote*

BTW: Who remembers what Antonio does for a living? You better go back to Chapter 1 to find out.

*I update everyday, except on Sundays!*