Chapter Two

Four weeks later......

Zeke POV

I am officially a member of Dauntless! Suck it Uriah! I shovel my celebratory Dauntless Cake in my mouth.

"Gross!" Shauna yells. "Delicious!" I reply with my mouth full. Tris slaps me. "What the heck Tris!" I yell. "Don't be rude to your girlfriend. Ever." Tris says seriously. Shauna smirks, and I shoot her a death glare.

"CANDOR, DAUNTLESS AT ZEKE'S HOUSE! BE THERE OR YOUR A PANSYCAKE!" Uriah screams. So far, it's me, Uri, Mar, Lynn, Lauren, Shauna, Tris, Four, and any other person who heard Uriah's announcement. So the entire compound. After we eat we all leave.

Me and the guys go to my place to get set up and ready. This should be epic.

Tris POV

"SHOPPING TIME!" Mar screeches in my ear. "God, Mar, I didn't even know it was humanly possible to hit that note!" Lynn says.

Mar and Lauren end up dragging us into every single store. It was torture. By the time we got to Dauntless Secret, I thought I was gonna die. Lynn was yelling at some kid that pushed past her. Shauna and I were laughing so hard. I recorded the whole thing and posted it on Factionbook, DauntlessTube, and every other social media site I have. It was awesome.

By the time we're finished shopping, I think we all want to slap Mar. Even Lauren, who adores shopping. Mar is that horrible when it comes to shopping. Like, one time we went to the mall to get lunch. THREE HOURS LATER, we leave! Mar made me go into every store, and buy something. Pure torture. That's all I can say.

Later that night.....

Us girls are ready for the party. I had to switch my outfit, because if Zeke and Uriah saw it, I'd be a dead little girl. But Mar picked it out. Not me. I just put a black shirt on that says Pansycake in glitter, ripped black skinny jeans, a leather jacket, and my beautiful combat boots. Not the dress that stopped at my thighs.

We all walk to Zeke's apartment. From three doors down, you can hear the pounding music. This should be awesome.

Four POV

"Where are the girls?" Zeke shouts over the music. "I don't know!" I shout back. Then the door opens on cue. I see Mar, Lynn, Lauren, Shauna, and her. Tris. She's so pretty...

"FOUR! Snap out of it!" I hear someone yell. I quickly look around and see Zeke. "Sorry bro. Must have zoned out or something." I hear him murmur, "or something," then he walks off. Well then. That could have gone differently.

A/N:

Anyone notice the Three Doors Down mention?

If not, listen to the song above. It's called Kryptonite. It is awesome!

Thanks for reading!