Chapter Five

Four POV

I wake up with someone hovering over me. I try to sit up, but I feel a sharp pain from my head. The person pushes me back down.

"Don't make sudden movements. It'll only make it worse," says the voice. I recognize it to be Tris. My vision starts to clear up a bit and I see that she was crying at some point.

"Where am I, and what happened?" I ask weakly. Tris smiles nervously. "Zeke came in while we were kissing, and then he beat you up pretty good. At one point, I think he was strangling you a bit." So that explains why it hurts to breathe.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. Are you okay?" Tris asks. "I'm fine. But, about that date. Do you think we could, uh, rain check that one?" I grin sheepishly. "Fine. But you owe me a date." We laugh.

"But seriously, where are we?" I ask.

"Amsterdam." (A/N; Did anyone catch the TFIOS reference?)

"What's that?"

"Never mind."

"You confuse me sometimes, Tris." She chuckles. "Let's get you home now, Four." I try to stand up but I fail miserably. I'm so glad it's only me and Tris. The legendary Four, not being able to get up? Embarrassing.

25 minutes later of Four struggling to move.....

"This is my apartment!" I gasp.

"Finally! Dang, your heavy!" Tris says. I laugh. "It must be all this muscle," I say while flexing my arm. Tris starts laughing so hard. I stare at her, my face showing no amusement. She stops laughing and jokingly sneers.

"Can we go inside now?" Tris asks. "Yeah," I fumble with my keys and unlock the door. Tris helps me inside.

"Thanks for helping me,"

"No problem Four,"

"So, how about tomorrow night for that date?"

"I would love too"

Then she wraps her arms around me. I just stand there, surprised at first. But I realize that she's hugging me. I smile and hug her. We pull away after what feels like forever. I grin. She is so beautiful...

"Aw, thank you!" Tris says. I mentally slap myself. And do something crazy.

I kiss her. She kisses back. If her brothers saw us, I'd be a dead, dead, man.

Alright! Yes we are getting to the FourTris action. But first, do you guys think I should skip ahead to Tris's initiation? Please tell me!

Stay Divergent!