Chapter Seven

TOBIAS POV

I wake up the next morning, my jaw throbbing. I go to the bathroom and check my reflection. The left side of my jaw is a nasty shade of black and purple. Luckily, it's not broken.

I walk to the cafeteria and get in line for food. I grab a plate of muffins, bacon, eggs, and of course, Dauntless Cake. The girls stare at me in disgust.

"What? It tastes good!" I say, putting my hands in the air to surrender. Tris rolls her eyes and TAKES A CHUNK OF MY CAKE! I glare at her and she just smiles.

"Mmm, tasty!" Tris says, rubbing her stomach.

"You are so dead!" I throw her over my shoulder and run out of the cafeteria. I go straight to the Chasm, setting her down at the spot I found during initiation. Tris smiles.

"This is my secret spot. I found it when I was little."

"Wow. I found it during initiation. I had to get away from Eric sometimes. He was extremely annoying." We laugh. I check the time. "I got to go. Work. See you tonight, at say, 6:40?"

"Okay."

"Okay. See you then, Tris." I kiss her and smile before I run to the control room.

"Woah Four what the heck happened to your face?" Gus asks shocked.

I grin. "I'm dating Tris Pedrad."

"Ah. Brothers?"

"Yeah. Don't make Zeke mad."

"I'm more worried about you, Four! Now get to work! I'm not paying you to sit and talk to me!" I grin and get to work.

TRIS POV

I run back to the cafeteria. "I'm going on my first date tonight!" I tell Mar excitedly.

"OH MY GOSH WHEN?" Mar screams. "6:40!" I say happily. She gets that look in her eyes.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. We are so going shopping!" I groan loudly. "I don't want to!" I whine. "Too bad," Mar says in a singsong voice. She drags me away from the table, and I try to get Shauna to help me.

She laughs.

I hate shopping.

Seriously people! Should I skip ahead to Tris's Choosing Ceremony?

Please comment your opinion!

Stay Divergent!