Chapter Six

Tris POV

We pull apart.

"See you tomorrow?" Four asks.

"Sounds good," I reply. He waves as I leave. I walk back to my house, feeling as if I was floating. He does like me. I walk inside, almost skipping. Until I see them.

All of my friends are gathered around the kitchen table. Talking about how to keep me away from Four. I hide in the doorway and listen. I can tell that Zeke and Uriah planned this.

Apparently, the plan is that anytime Four gets near me, one of my 'friends' comes in a basically pulls me away, while using a lame excuse. Wow. That's really nice! Note the sarcasm.

I silently walk back towards the front door. I slowly open the door and run out of there. I go straight to Four's apartment. I knock on the door until it opens.

"What? What's going on?" Four asks me sleepily.

"Sorry if I woke you up, but this is important. Really super duper important,"

He sighs. "I must be losing my mind. Alright, come in," I walk in and sit down on the couch. Four sits across from me in a chair.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I went home and when I walked in I noticed that all of my friends were in the kitchen. I went over to the door and listened to there conversation. They all plan to keep us away from each other. Like, pulling me away with lame excuses! What do we do?" Four rubs the back of his neck.

"I don't know what to do. Maybe we could try to-" Someone knocks rapidly. Four's eyes widen. "He whispers, "Go hide under the bed! Now!" I sprint to his room and dive under the bed.

Four POV

I walk to the door. Zeke and Uriah stand there. I open it and act like I just woke up.

"What's up?" I ask sleepily.

"Where's Tris?"

"I don't know. Why? Is she missing?" I ask, acting concerned. They both glare at me suspiciously. "What's wrong?"

"You were kissing her. Our little sister. Neither of us trust you anymore, so stay away from Tris!" Zeke growls.

"I have every right to be in a relationship with Tris. And you can't stop me." I growl back.

Zeke punches me in the jaw. I stumble back, surprised. "I trusted you, Four!" Zeke sneers. I retaliate by kicking his legs out from under him. He falls, and Uriah attacks me. I hear a shout.

"STOP IT!"

All three of us freeze. Tris stands there, glaring. Zeke and Uriah run over to her and she pushes them back. I stand and walk over to her. She wraps her hand in mine.

"Zeke, Uriah, listen to me. I am dating Four. You two bozos can't stop me. I'm not a baby. I'm fourteen. I can do stuff by myself." Then she kisses me, pulling away quickly. We all stare in shock.

"Fine. But if you hurt my little sister, your dead meat." Zeke says seriously. Tris says goodnight and the Pedrad's leave. I go back to bed, exhausted. I feel my jaw. It's already starting to bruise. I fall back onto my pillow. Then I close my eyes, and dream of Tris.

Hello! I know the story probably sounds horrible. I'd love it if you guys could give me honest feedback, but nothing intentionally hurtful. More like, 'oh, maybe some more action'. Not 'this story sucks, stop writing'.

Thank you!

Stay Divergent!