Chapter Eight

Four POV

"Is it weird that I'm more nervous about this date then I was my Choosing Ceremony?" I ask Gus. "Nah. Just don't do anything crazy. Those Pedrad brothers will kill you if you hurt their sister." I laugh.

Tonight, I'm gonna make Tris the one person that knows my secrets. Maybe. Possibly. Most likely not. She already knows one secret. Isn't that good? No. In a relationship, trust is key. So I have to trust her.

Gus dismisses me and I go to my apartment, freaking out. I've been on one date and she dumped me five minutes in. What will Tris do? Dump me two minutes in?

Calm. She said the words. She said 'i love you'. That means this date should be fine. Hopefully.

= PAGE BREAK=

It's 6:45. Where is she? I've been standing outside her door for twenty minutes. But I guess if Marlene was there too....

The door opens and Shauna steps out. I'm about to ask if Tris is coming but she says, "Now presenting.......... TRIS PEDRAD!"

Oh. My. God.

I stand speechless. Tris looks, beautiful. Amazing. Perfect.

"You look good, Tris" I manage to say. She laughs. "You look good also, Number Boy."
I smile. "Don't ever say that again. Please." I take her arm.

"You ready for the night of your life?" She grins. "I guess so."

Tris POV

"No way! I am NOT wearing that on my first date!" I tell Mar again. She huffs in frustration. "Fine. But once you see something, let me check it, kay?" I grin. "Whatever."

In 10 minutes, I've found three dresses. I take them to the changing area, Mar sitting outside.

The first one is a long white dress with ruffles from the waist down, and pearls from the waist up. It's okay. Mar says no.

The next one stops at my knees. It's white with red flower accents but it feels too tight and Amity. I get a look of disgust, signaling a no from Mar.

The final dress also stops at my knees. It's black and form fitting, sleeves stopping at my elbows. But at the bottom, there are Dauntless flames. Perfect. I swear, Mar's eyes pop out of her head.

"You look AWESOME!" Mar screeches. I put the other two dresses away and purchase the third one. Mar and I walk back my apartment, where Lynn, Shauna, and Lauren are waiting for us.

"Let's get started!" Mar squeals. More like let the torture begin.

Time Skip Where We All Sit And Cry About The Ending To Allegiant

Three hours later, I look pretty, for once.

Mar did my makeup, giving me a smoky eye that fit the dress perfect. She also got me flats that had flames on the toes.

Shauna did my hair, curling it into a bun with red, yellow, and orange sparkles. She also let some pieces of hair hang loose in my face.

Lauren used non-permanent tattoo ink to put little flames on my hands, giving the appearance of a lit flame.

Lynn made sure I still had a 'mess with me and I kick your butt' look. I thank her for that.

Shauna checks the door. "He's here!" She opens the door and says something I can't make out. Suddenly I feel the hands on my back, and realize I'm being pushed. The second I see Four, my heart stops.

He looks amazing. Four must really care about me. He's got a black suit and his hair looks a bit tossled. Beautiful.

"You look good, Tris" Four says. I laugh. "You look good also, Number Boy." He smiles. "Don't ever call me that again. Please." He takes my arm.

"You ready for the night of your life?"

I grin. "I guess so."

I saw a dress like that online, but the picture would not come up. :_ (

But seriously, who else wishes for that dress?

Comment, vote, share.

Stay Divergent!