Chapter 3 : Unexpected Company

IN THE FOREST:

Victoria's POV :
When Laurent and I are at the Cullen's residence to kill Bella Swan. But before we reached their door we noticed something was not right. It was too quiet, we circled around and noticed that their house was empty. I started to feel hopeless that i may not avenge my mate james.

"Laurent I think that they left to get some help to kill us, what should we do?" I asked him, but my voice betrayed me as it sounds like I was afraid but I am 100% sure that I am not afraid of those Cullen pests. I saw Laurent walk up to their door and took something off their doorknob.

"I don't think so victoria, because they had left a note at their door knob." he said, by now i have a hint of hope in my expression as i slightly smile at him.

"here take a look at the note." he said breaking me in my trance. As i read the note, I begun to feel that the smile on my face is getting wider and wider.

Dear Bella,

In case you are going to come here again and you didn't believe me that I didn't want you anymore. We are moving far away and start over without you in our lives. Go on with your life, don't even bother trying to find us and ask for an explanation. You're just not good enough for me.

The guy you loved,
Edward Cullen

After I finished reading the note, we heard a scream, not just a scream but it sounded more like crying and screaming mixed together.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Laurent but he didn't respond, he just sped off through the forest and I followed behind him; soon after I catch up to him. Suddenly he stopped on his tracks, I looked at what he was staring at the ground and gasped a little. I was a little shock at what i had just saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV    :

I was sobbing when I suddenly felt an ache through my chest, by then I can't take it anymore the pain I'm feeling is just too much. I screamed in the top my lungs to lessen the pain I'm feeling. Soon after I hear fast footsteps coming towards me so I stayed quiet. then the uexpected happened.

"Belllaaaaaaaa." Laurent said, his voice being so calm and so relaxing. then suddenly i saw victoria beside him but i ignored it for awhile. then I spoke...

"Laurent....." i said sounding kind of calm yet terrified.

then he spoke...

"I didn't expect to find you here." he said but paused then continued to talk...

"We went to the cullen's house to...  well find you and eventually kill you but there was a note there, I assumed that you have read it." he said with a sight smirk showing on the side of his lips.

Suddenly victoria spoke, "Why hello there dear bella, I can see that the Cullens left you here. I don't really care why but I'm curious, after all they went through a lot protecting you last time." she ask.

"Be-because I have no further use to them, they just left me here 2 days ago, probably for me to die here. If you want to kill me then go ahead and kill me. Running away from the both of you doesn't matter anymore." I said having tears stained my cheeks for the past two days.

"Well you are right because edward killed victoria's mate, it is only fair to kill his. An eye for an eye, a mate for a mate." Laurent commented, his expression upon his face giving away their real motive.

"I understand your pain Victoria, so just get on with it and kill me or better yet just torture me till I die. At least then before I die, I could still feel even if it is pain, it still is something." I said seriousness in the tone of my voice as I faced the both of them. I just wanted to die right now to get out of this world, this cruel world. To stop this unbearable pain I feel, this empty feeling inside.

"I see bella, but I won't kill you. How I would love to torture you but not in a way of physical torture, I will let you live an excruciating life." she said with a smirk on her face. Then she begun to come closer towards me, I noticed Laurent is no longer beside Victoria. I was about to turn around to find him when suddenly hands held my shoulders down to prevent me from moving.

Victoria was now right in front of me, staring into my eyes as she gave me that devilish smile of hers and soon after she started to bite me not just once. She was still biting me to the point where I already lost count. Laurent started to bite me continuously like what Victoria did then the bitting finally stops, It was suddenly replaced by a burning sensation. It was excruciating, I was screaming and groaning; I feel as though my whole body was engulfed in flames. My senses were all over the place, I cant decipher whether or not Laurent and Victor were still there with me. I merely heard a whisper saying, 'They will fear you Bella. You will no longer be the same. You will be damned for eternity.'

I mustered all the strength I have to try and stand up but it was no use, every inch of my body is in pain. I started to loose my consciousness when suddenly 7 figures appeared in front of me.

"Bella" was the last thing I heard before I completely black out. That voice, it was from a female will a sweet yet vicious tone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting excited myself while editing this book. Those feels, the cliffhangers and everything haha. Anyways, vote and comment below guys.

See you

Love you lots 😘
Nykka xx