Chapter 6: Powers

Elissa's  POV:
"Mommy?" I spoke, my head still buried on her chest.

"What is it dear?" I asked patting her head.

"You will have 10 powers, these are..."before I could answer we fell down on the ground with mommy screaming, I got off of her. Suddenly there are two humpsss at her back then she stopped screaming and her eyes started to glow and when she stood up, what i saw made me stay still and steady like metal.

Bella's POV:
While Elissa was telling me what are my powers my back back suddenly burned a lot.me and Elissa fell on the ground, I was screaming as Elissa got off of me. Then i felt 2 stinging sensations on my back and the pain stopped Then I felt my eyes starting to glow, I stood up and my wings came out. Not fairy wings but angel wings, shiny black wings with gold and silver streaks.

Do you smell that?" I said telling my coven to stay alert as I whipped up a scent. New borns.

"New borns like us." Cristopher said with a worried tone.

"Stay here and i will deal with it." I said sternly.....

"But mom we can hel-" I cut clarrisa of...

"You can come outside but you cannot fight, your not yet trained. Understood?" I said sharply.

"Yes mom." They said in unison...

And with that we went outside to see the commotion as I instructed them to stay put. When i looked at the newborns, there are like 50 of them. But I shook it off knowing I will still do anything to protect my coven, my family, my children.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly while floating in the air with my wings.

"I'm Claus, the friend of william. He wants you to marry him Said the guy named claus.

"And why would i do that.?" I asked annoyed already.

"Because if you won't, we will kill your family." claus said chuckling

" In your dreamss jackass." I said laughing.

"Fine then be it your way." He said then he ordered the new borns to attack.

I flap my wings on reflex, my eyes started to glow again then Gold and silver sharp blades came out of my wings and tore the newborns to pieces...

My fingernails started to glow and my clear crystal nails turned to ruby crystals. I lifted my hands to the place where there are shredded newborn vampires are, in an instant they were engulfed in flames. I went down to where my family was as I feel my wings began to disappear.

"Mom you're amazing, I mean look at what you did. You just killed 50 newborn vampires on your own."Elissa said happily while running to me and hugging me.

"I agree with the little girl Bella, you are extraordinary, tough, beautiful, terrifying and you do know alot of fighting skills." Claus said appearing behind the tree.

"Yes claus, I do know alot of fighting skills. So you better stay away from my family before I burn you." I said while I lift my hand up then my nails started to glow and became like a ruby crystals as fire started to form through my hands.

"I will not try to hurt them bella, but william will try and go near them." He said laughing then he took off through the woods.

"Let's go inside." I said to my coven and they nodded in response and we all walk back inside the house.

2 YEARS LATER
It's been two years since claus attacked bella and her coven. Bella has trained her coven well. Harold and Clarrisa found out that they are mates and Elissa and Cristopher found out that they are mates too. Her coven went to the mall to buy things that are necessary for them to use in school.

Yes you guessed that right, they went back to forks.

Bella went to Forks Highschool for them to be enrolled at school... Bella found another power which is the ability of hypnosis. She can control and hypnotize the minds of humans. When she's done, she went straight to the forest to hunt.

Bella's POV :
I just finish hunting when i remembered about Jacob. So i zoomed out the forest to go straight to La Push. While I was heading there, something or someone pushed me by a tree. It was Jacob, he still looks a bit older than before.

"Jacob?" i asked but deep inside me i would like to hug him but i stayed calm.

"Bella?, is that you?" he asked i nodded.

"Wow you look different." he said then smiled and hugged me, i hugged back.

I let go and said, "Yeah, I'm a-" i said but he cut me of

"Yeah, your a vampire, I know that. That's why I tried to attack you earlier." He stated.

"Yeah that's one thing, but the other thing is that I'm a Pure Blood that's why i have these marks." i said showing him my marks.

"Your eyes their different too." he said

"I actually love my eyes, they have a rainbow color." i said smiling.

"Come on then, let's go to the pack, I'm sure they'll love to see you again." he said and we sped into the forest until we reached the pack.

"Hey Sam. Bella's back, come on boys." Jacob said then a huge Black wolf was in front of us the wolf was followed by a light brown colored wolf. They went into the bush then came back as a human.

"Bella, is that really you.?" Sam said, well asked actually.

"Yes it's me, I know i look different now because of the marks and the eye color." I said then Sam was about to speak when we heard movements at the trees and bushes. "Newborns..." I said.

"Jacob. Sam. All of you stay back.." I ordered them

"But Bella we ca-." Jacob said but i cut him off...

"I said stay back, Jacob... I can handle this..." I growl at him... When they stepped back, my wings came out as I floated above the ground. My eyes are glowing again. I felt a tingling sensation on the tip of my fingertips, I saw my fingers start to produce sparks. My nails still clear crystals but this time, they're glowing. I pointed my fingertips to the newborns as bolts of lighting showered upon them turning them into ashes. One of them survived hid behind a tree, he picked up a truck and threw it towards me, I placed my hands in front of me to stop it when my nails turned into glowing emerald crystals and the truck stopped mid-air. I carefully placed it on the ground and speed of to the new born and ripped him apart.

My attention averted towards Sam, Jacob and his pack. " I need to go. My coven might me in trouble." I said and they all nodded in response. I flew as fast as my wings could carry me towards my family. As I reached the house, I quickly entered the house and checked their rooms. They were all safe and sound, I went inside my room and rest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooppppsss cliffhanger. read, vote, and comment.

In case any of you are wondering.
Bella's Powers:
1. Mind Shield
2. Teleportation
3. Telekinesis
4. Retractable Black Angel wings
5. Ability to produce Gold and silver feather blades
6. Ability to create and control fire
7. Hypnosis and mind control
8. Ability to create and control lighting
9. Ability to control metal

i have a new fanfic and the title is " My ex/boyfriend kidnapped me."

Love you lots my angels ,
Nykka xx 😘