Chapter 7: The Queen

Bella's POV:
I was taking a long relaxing bath in the hot tub when my phone started buzzing. It was Jane so I answered it.

"Hello Jane,." I said.

"Hello Bella, Aro wants to inform you about tonights ball here at voltera. To introduce you as the Queen of the Vampire Race." I was happy at what she said, Finally I can see those good for nothing Cullens. Revenge is as sweet as candy.

"Ok Jane, we'll be there later this morning. We'll just pack and we'll be on our way..." I said and hung up. I got off the tub the put my robe on. I went downstairs to tell my family that we are going to the Volturi so they started packing.

After The Trip...

In The Voltera Castle:
I am currently at my room here in the castle my family is staying at the other hall where Alec and Jane are... Apparently, this hall is for the highest leaders which means the three kings and me, the only queen. There was a knock on the door then in came Jane.

"Bella, Aro would like to see you in the throne room." Jane said.

"Ok then, Just give me 10 Minutes to change." I said then Jane went out as I changed. (Look at the photo for her attire and hair.)

I check myself in the mirror , ' Great Job Bella ' I said to myself then went out,. Outside my door, Jane was there waiting, when she saw me, Her mouth dropped...

"So, what do you think Jane, is it ok?" I asked her then i made i little twirl.

"Are you joking with me? You're gorgeous Bella. Come on the masters can't wait to see you again." She said, well i Guess their excited to see me then.

We reached the Throne room. Jane went inside first the the doors opened,. There are the 3 kings...

"Welcome your highness, Soon to be Queen Isabella Monroe Valdera." Then I noticed Other covens, but One coven caught my eye. 'Cullens' I thought, so I walked to where Aro is then he said I had to sit on top of the 3 kings, sins the throne has this hill type of platform. Which I didn't disagree in. I saw The faces of the cullens, they were in total shock, they should be.

" Aro, why is our soon to be queen's eyes are a rainbow color.?" One of the leaders of the Kenli Coven asked...

"Well, She is the Pureblood Goddess, She is the one we have been looking for 100,000 years, but the only difference about her and the last Pureblood is that of her marks, and her eyes." Aro said.

"Is she even strong? or is she just Respected for having those markings and that eye color." Said those insolent and disrespectful vampires of the Solaria Coven...

"If you wouldn't believe Aro, then shall we have a duel then?" said Caius.

"I agree to that..." Said Solaria's leader in agreement.

"Just to remind you, our Queen Bella has 9 powers and counting." Caius said grinning. I raised my eyebrows at Caius, he doesn't need to announce that. My eyes wondered around the room only to see each and every face present there looking at me with shocked expressions. I went into the middle of the throne room and came face to face with Jema, lena, and Graniella. They really don't have to do this, it's so annoying.

"Ok girls, let's teach this shit of a girl how strong we are..." Said that Graniella girl.

Jema has the power to control metals like me. She raised her hands then metal spikes came rushing to me. I raised my hands in front of me as my nails started to glow like emerald crystals then all the metal spikes stop rushing to me, they stayed still floating in the air. I curled my fingertips then the metal spikes turn unto the three girls, I moved my hands forward then the metal spike came rushing to them. I didn't really want to hurt them, luckily Lena has the power to control the water so she made an ice shield preventing the metal spikes to hit them. Then Graniella has the power to give pain much like Jane's power, so she started starring at me, only to have no reaction from me at all.

"I'll advice you now Graniella, you can't use your powers on me, one of my powers is a mental shield." I said then i chuckled. Lena looked at me then raised her hands and ice spikes were rushing to me,. my black wings came out to shield me. I'm starting to get pissed off by this little show they're putting as I was starring at Lena, I could feel my eyes glowing but this time it glowed in a black color and my pupil (middle of the eye) turned red then Lena fell down on her knees, in seconds she turned into ash. Then Jema came rushing to me, while i was just there i the middle of the throne room standing calmly. I started starring at her then she just turns to ash, same goes with Graniella.

"Brilliant, our Queen discovered another power. An ancient power only acquired by the first vampires before the Pure Blood was turned, Necrokinesis is the power to kill a being with one stare." Aro said smiled at me and ushered me to come sit to the throne. The throne above the 3 Kings.
~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun dun... what do you think will happen next...
what do you think will be the Cullens reaction.?

Comment, Read and Vote on what you think.

See ya on the next chapter guys.. Love yah.. ^_^>_<•_•°_°