Chapter 11: The Ruler

Edward's POV:

Aro is telling us that Bella is in a deep slumber. He said that the ball is cancelled until Bella awakens. It is shocking that this is happening to her.

"aro, what is going on to the queen, why is she in a deep slumber of a trance?" Jrackard the leader of the Jackalyara coven asked.

'What do you think happened to Bella?' Alice thought. I really am so confused how these things are happening to Bella, MY Bella. I onl-, we only left her so she can have a normal life, without any supernatural events and life forms impart of her life. We did not expect it would lead to this.

'Since when did Aro feel sad?' Carlisle thought grumpily. He is right though, Aro never feel sad,

"There is a day after the ball which is the Dark Night. This is the time where our dearest queen shall face her past, in which this is you Cullens and the Lords of Pennsylvania in which she is to decide whether to choose from the lords to help her rule both worlds. But if she doesn't choose among the Lords, then she will kill all the Lords and bring them into the Abyss, where there is no heaven and hell where they will be lost, and forgotten." Caius said.

'What does he even mean?'Esme thought. I too am so confused about this. She does not deserve to be like this, she just needs to be with my family and me.

Aro's POV:

"That is the reason why she is having possible changes right now. She is being bestowed by the Siren Beauty." I said towards the covens as they sat there in a stiffened position, being unable to neither speak nor blink.

"As for her coal heart, the fullness of pain that you Cullens have brought as you left her was the reason why HELL has chosen her to rule the underworld. She has all that pain in her where she converted it to energy as to where she became the most powerful." I said once more then gave the cullens a death glare. If it were not for then, this should not be happening to Bella,

"She wouldn't have been chosen to rule both worlds. I know for one that she can but from all the hardship that she felt and been through, she need to have even an ounce of calmness, relaxation and happiness, but is hard to have plenty of responsibilities but as I said, she is one remarkable and extraordinary vampire. She may be a newborn once but she has the control of an ancient vampire," I said as Caius and Marcus nodded in agreement at my sentence.

Marcus was about to speak when the throne room doors opened to reveal. A girl coming forth into the throne room... she looks oddly familiar...

I looked closer as she stepped forward, I gasped... All of the people in the throne room including me gasped loudly in realization

"Bella?" Caius said aloud...

Bella is so gorgeous. Her hair is longer than before, it reached her back. She is wearing a white Gown; The golden snakes on her arms came to life and their eyes were glowing red. Her nails crystal clear and glowing. She skin looks paler like milk.

She was bare footed but there were vines of gold on her feet to her knees. Her wings are no longer pitch black, it was red blood red and it was on fire. "Her wings are inflamed" Caius said quietly beside me.

What intrigued me more is her eyes, it was back to it's original rainbow color but there is something different, as Bella walked forward slowly as she observed everyone she walked past the shaded part of the throne room and her eyes were pure red, her eyeball and her irises were blood red.

"Hasatan.." one of the Al'amar coven said silently. Hasatan? What is that?

I was deep in thoughts that I did not even notice that Bella was a few feet away from me.

Edward's POV:

Hasatan? What the fuck is that?
What happened to bella? What happened to the love of my life?

'She's different. A breathtaking goddess.' Emmett thought. He is right though. She is breathtaking.

'Why do they always have to notice Bella? Just because she's the most powerful in the world doesn't mean that she is the most beautiful.' Rosalie thought. Rosalie is always mean. Especially towards Bella, I guess she can't accept the fact that Bella is not just beautiful now.

Marcus' POV:
"Bella has completed it; She is one with him now." I said as I bowed down towards Bella. The rest followed with a questioning look.

"Marcus, what do you mean? One with who?" Aro asked. I did not answer yet causes Bella stepped forward and did a curtsy in front of the three of us.

"Aro, Marcus and Caius it's so great to see you again." Bella said as she hugged us individually. It is confusing that she is not flaming hot at all. Caius let her sit on her throne but as her wings touched the chair, it turned into ashes.

"It's fine Caius. That really happens. I'll fix it." Bella said then she clapped her hands together as her eyes closed. There were fire forming on her hands as she mumbled something and opened her eyes as she stomped her left foot on the ground. The ground cracked and created a hole that can fit three people altogether.

Suddenly there were noises, the three of us peeked and gasped, it was the Fallen World. The Underworld. Hell.

About five demons came out, two of them holding a huge pitch black cobra with shining red eyes. The three others stationary as they broke to pieces as the two formed them into a chair, they placed the snake around Bella's chair and it hardened once the cobra's head was just above Bella's head as she sat down. The Demons bowed down on their knees and Bella nodded, both Demons got back down the hole and the hole suddenly closed.

"All done." Bella said as she smiled at us. Everyone's mouth was wide open though.

"What happened? What will happen to those 3 demons that broke to pieces? "Caius asked.

"They would just stay like that as Satan instructed." She said. As Bella sat down her throne that was higher than ours was, in went inflames but did not turn to ashes. Just inflames which was a petrifying sight to the human's eye.

"Magnificent" Aro said.

"There is something on your mind Aro, what is it?" Bella asked Aro. Is she talking about what we heard when she was at the shade, um. Hasatan?

"Well yes acutally dear Bella. Why did someone say Hasatan when you were at the shade awhile ago?" Aro curiously asked.

"Ahh yes. The word Hasatan, often shortened to Satan is Hebrew for Adversary, which is another word for Enemy. Satan is not Lucifer's name, but it is a title that was given to him after God damned him from heaven. 1 of the people here said it because when I am under a shade, certain people with the ability can see Satan in me." Bella explained geniunely. Satan? In her? what?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean certain people supernatural or not can see Satan when I am under the shade. He just shows himself to people who trully appreciate him." Bella explained.

"Wait. Certain people can see Satan but why in you?" Aro said.

"Satan is a part of my body now. He is a part of my soul; Satan, seen and can be communicated with because I am using him as my soul. My soul and heart is a part of the underworld now that is why no one can kill me here on Earth. Flames do not affect me because it is a part of me."She explained further.

########################*****************************########################*****************************########################*

Hope ya'll love this chapter...

Just to make things clear guys.
Bella's Heart is literally in Hell so no creature can kill her.

On earth, her chest is empty but her body is inflammed since flame is a part of her.

COMMENT, VOTE AND READ TILL THE END GUYS... :-) :-D