Chapter 8: Eternal Destiny

In the throne room after the incident:

Aro was discussing something about the ball tonight. I suddenly have a bad feeling, like my sixth sense telling me something is about to happen but I shook it off. Aro shook me off of my trance, " Bella, all these years in all of your fights, did your enemies say something?" Aro asked come to think of it, yeah there is.

"Well, they said something which is in latin. Sometimes, after my fights, I hear them whisper it." I said, remembering those words...

"Mind telling us what it is?" Caius asked curiously..

"Avete Sanguis purus dea, Angelus tenebrarum et mors, dea Virtute et pulcritudo." I said...

"I see, do you know what it means?" Aro said looking right at me...

"Yes, it means 'All Hail The Pure Blood Goddess, Angel of Darkness and Death, Goddess of Power and Beauty'.am i correct?" i said...

"Yes you are, but there is something more about those words that that... Isabella" Marcus butted in... ok now im curious as to what it is....

"What does it mean the, Marcus?" I asked, while jane is listening intently...

" Well our dear Bella, it me-." Marcus said but He was cut by maybe 100 or more newborns bursting through the throne room doors. What do they want now?

"Are you coming with us your highness, or do we have to kill your coven and these vampires with you right now? Sir William is waiting for you.." One of them said.

"You dare set foot on this castle and threaten my family and my people?" I growled at them as I stood up and spread my wings. "Stay here, I will handle this." I said to aro and the others which they simply nodded in response, probably afraid of the tone of my voice. I flew towards the middle of the throne room facing the numerous newborn vampires in front of me.

"I do not tolerate that kind of attitude in this castle. You must go through me first before hurting anyone here." Then a quarter of them went and runoff towards me, I flapped my wings then blades come out and ripped them apart. My fingernails started to glow like ruby crystals as fire came rushing to the newborns. The next quarter of the newborns came running towards me, I could feel my eyes glowing just like earlier as I watch then turn into ashes.

There were half of the newborns left. They came running towards me, then my eyes started to glow white then my palms started to light up forming a pentagram on eah of my palms, I started to chant as if I was very familiar with the words, "Qui me defendet voco daemonum, angelis stabit tenebris. Veni ad me, et in necessitate vos protegant quoniam periculum ... fiat hoc ita est." Then I realized what i just said, I took a look over the newborns and they were being ripped apart from their limbs by demons and dark angels, where on earth did this come from?

I went to Aro and the others, their eyes were wide open and their mouths are in an 'O' shape. "It really is you our dear bella..." Marcus said amazed by what had took place in the throne room.

"What do your mean Marcus?" I asked very confused as I flew down to my throne.

"Bella your eyes , their like cat eyes only your irises are different, their white..." Jane said as she got a small mirror from her back pocket, i took a look at my eyes and Jane was right...

"Your that her Isabella" Marcus said, that's when i got nervous.

"Your..." Caius started then -

=========================================================================================================================================

What do you think of this chapter guys....

do you have any questions?

Vote read and comment,. till the next chapter guys... :)   :D