Chapter 10: Confusions and Skeptical Discoveries

Aro's POV:

Bella was about to answer but she started to froze. Oh no this isn't good, I thought to myself. The golden snake markings on her upper left arm started to emboss, its eyes started to glow like red ruby crystals. Her eyes started to change (please look ate the picture to see Bella's eyes 😊) and Bella's red gown turned as black as the evening night. Bella's wrists started to glow once again and the pentagram appeared. But this time there were no dark angels and demons, instead there was a writing on her left palm and on her right palm. One her left palm, the writing was "Mortem", while in her right palm, the writing was "Dolor".

Oh my.

"Brother, what is happening to our Queen? Why is she having these writings and the snakes. They're like her jewels, how is it even possible that it would emboss and come to life?" Caius asked frantically.

"I have no clue for myself either brother. This is just undeniably extraordinary." I told him yet there was confusion in my voice.

"Master, what does 'Mortem' mean?" Jane said silently while tugging on my arm.

"It means death child." I said without hesitation. Then Alec turned to me.

"What does 'Dolor' mean then, master?" Alec said, with a bit of eagerness in his voice.

"It means pain dear one." I said. I still don't get what does it have to do with our dear Bella, including the snakes that magically came to life.

"Brother, what is happening? She is not waking up." Caius said worriedly.

"I am not sure brother, we must bring her in the castle." I said then they nodded. I carried Bella and we sped through the forest into the castle.

Caius' POV:

Bella is like on a trance, she's not moving but her eyes are open. It's very confusing and i hope she is fine and will apparently wake up from her trance soon.

I may be acting like a paranoid but I have this feeling towards her but I can't put a finger on what it is YET.

Aro's POV:
I laid her on her bed, her eyes still open with the writings on her palms and markings on her wrists and the snakes around her left upper arm still in show. I can't put my finger on it but something in me is telling that she's safe and just somewhere where we may not enter yet but will soon know about.

I have a feeling that somewhere in her trance, she is in a path or journey where she seek for more information and knowledge of what she is and what she is capable of. In time i hope that she may embark the new discoveries and knowledges she have achieved in her journey.

"I have this feeling brother, that our dear Bella is somewhere as we speak. " i said a bit confused myself.

"Wha-what do you mean brother?" Marcus and Caius said simultaneously.

"I mean brothers, she might be in the underworld considering the writings, i mean this might sound skeptical but think about it.
Her wrists and the writings on her palms, it said 'death' and 'pain', there is no other realm or world in this lifetime other than the underworld.
There is no other world that exists as to where there is death and pain in it except the underworld.
If we recapitulate every single detail, it all recede to one place and one place only, into the underworld." I said, Marcus and Caius slightly nodded.

"Brother, i think we need to dive on the old and ancient books in the library again. We need to find more information about dark angels and the under world." Marcus said , caius and I nodded.