Chapter 2

Fury P.O.V.

When agent Romanoff showed up with a another girl instead of just the boy, I got a little ticked off.

"Who are you?" I asked the blonde. Agent Romanoff sighed.

"He wouldn't come with out her director." she said. The girl leaned more into the boy Percy, and he tightened his grip around her waist.

"What do you want?" he asked. He looked, nervous, almost.

"We just need to talk with you. The girl can wait in this room with Pepper." I said, gesturing towards Pepper. She smiled at the girl and waved. Hesitantly, he let go of the girl and followed us into the confrence room. Right away, I got down to buisness.

"What are you?" I asked. The boy bit his lip and took a deep breath.

"I'm a teenager with a girlfriend. You?" He said, getting on my nerves.

"Don't try to play smart with me. We've been keeping tabs on you, Mr. Jackson." I said, dropping his file on the table. Papers scatered everywhere." Age twelve, you blew up the gymnasium at school playing dodgeball. Age fourteen, you blew up the bandroom at Goode high school. You dissapeared December ninetenth and was seen running around Greece and Rome during the month of June. Now I'm going to ask you again. Who and what are you?" I was seriously irratated at the kid.

" A teenager who travels and gets in a lot of trouble." He said, but it sounded more like a question. Just then, Thor walked in the room and grinned at the boy.

"Percy." He said. He acted like he knew him.

"Thor." the boy said, nodding. I was now seriously angry.

" Stop trying to fool us!" I yelled. The boy shot up and his glass of water broke, and the water started to swirl around him.

"I'm not fooling you!" He said angrily. The when he noticed the water, he sat back down.

" He's a demigod. A son of one of the greek gods. Posidon, to be correct." Thor said. The boy glared at him. "What, I was just telling the truth!" Thor exclaimed.

" A what now?" Steve said. Right, he only believed in the one god. The boy huffed.

" A demigod. A kid of the greek gods. My father is Posidon, one of the big three. Like my father, I can controll water, create earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurrivcanes. Also, since my dad created horses, I have the annoying skill to be able to talk to them." He said. Steve looked as if the boy was crazy. Tony looked like he was thinking about something serious for once.

" Hmm... he could be helpful. And what about blondie in there?" Tony asked.

" Annabeth is a daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy." he said.

" She could also be usefull...bring her in." Tony yelled. A couple seconds later, the girl appeared in the doorway. She took a seat next to Percy.

" Why are we here?" she asked in a small voice.

" We have a proposition for you. We would like you to join the avengers team. You would stay here at Stark tower, but still go to school and do any extra activities you have." I said, cutting to the chase. The teenagers looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll do it." they said.

"Well, the I welcome you to the Avengers." I said. This was going to be an intresting expierence.