Chapter 12

Annabeth P.O.V.

What? We have to dress up in silly costumes like everyone else? I could tell Percy was thinking the same thing as Natasha ordered us to follow her.

We only walked about five feet down the hall when she opened a door. Bright lights flickered on, and it was hard for me to see. After a few seconds, my vision went back to normal an I looked around the room. Boxes were stacked up, and all sorts of weapons were lying around. Kind of like a storage room, you could say. In the back of the room was an open closet, a dim light barely outlining two sets of clothes.

"When you're done, well, you can find your own way back." Natasha left, leaving us alone. I walked up to the closet, looking inside.

Percy's new clothes were normal jeans and camp shirt, with a sheild and chest plate. The shield had a little button in the middle, and I figured it worked a little like Thalia's shield. I looked over to my clothes, hoping for the same thing. Percy snickered as I stood there, horrified

It was a leather jumpsuit, like Natasha's, only a dark red. At the ankle was a holder for my dagger, which would be covered by my boots. On both thighs was a little strap so I could carry pistols. Silently as I dressed, I thanked my dad for forcing me to learn how to shoot.

I struggled to get dressed, the leather stiff. I walked around the room a few times as Percy got dressed, breaking the suit in.

Once he was done, we walked back to the group standing around the doorway. I was handed my guns as we squished into the elevator, and I strapped them in.

"You know how to shoot?" Percy asked as we stood there. I nodded, and Percy bent down a little and whispered into my ear "I think that's hot' (Remember when you dared me to put something like this in @Hawks_Girl? I hope this floats your boat) and I turned red.

We exited the building, only to be shoved into a jeep waiting outside. As we got closer to the docks, Percy got a little more fidgety. He was obviously nervous about this, knowing what had happened on this boat.

Finally, we arrived at the docks. I was hastily shoved out of the jeep by Fury, yelping. "What boat are we looking for?" Clint asked. Percy didn't reply, just kept walking.

We came to a boat that had a blue cover on it. Percy threw it off and stared at the boat. The blue paint was chipping off, and the words were unreadable.  He jumped  into it, throwing ropes around. In all it took five minutes for him to start it, and let me tell you, it wasn't the most comfortable ride.

There was very little room on the boat, so I had to sit on someone's lap- which is very dangerous, may I add. I would've sat in Percy's, but he was steering. Can you guess who's lap I ended in? If you guessed Fury, you're right. It was a very awkward ride, and I could tell Percy was barely holding back laughter. So I did what any normal person would do- I flipped him off.

It took about an hour to get there, going full speed. There were multiple times when I felt like I was going to fall off, but I trusted Percy. He wouldn't do that- most likely. Once we arrived at Stanten Island, I was relieved to get off Fury's lap. We tied the boat down, leaving Fury behind. He said he'll keep watch.

"Have a fun ride?" Percy whispered in my ear, and I punched him. He laughed, trying to be discreet as he rubbed his arm.

Walking through the empty streets, Annabeth felt a little depressed. Without all the people, this island was just lonely. Percy grabbed her hand, and she felt better. Knowing that Percy was there with her.

The docks were full, and the ferry loamed over them all.

"Why didn't we bring the boat around here?" Natasha asked, looking all around. Percy opened his mouth to speak, but I beat him to it.

"One, they'd see us. Two, there's no openings." ....... 

"Oh...." was Clint's only reply. Percy taped my arm and pointed behind the ferry.

Covered in shadows was a boat, half the size of the ferry. Gold letters spelled out it's name.

"The Queen's Revenge..." I turned around. "It's go time people."

A/N

So, that took a while. I had a lot of writers block with this chapter. I hope this is ok for you, cause if it isn't, well, you can suck my big toe.