Chapter 4

Percy P.O.V.

When I woke up the next day, my clock read ten forty. I was surprised Annabeth hadn't woken me up yet. I looked over to the other side of my bed to see Annabeth snoring and cuddling my arm. Oh welll. I thought. I'm going back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~NOON~~~~~~~~~

" Percy wake up.....' I heard a soft voice say. I could feel a warm hand  nudging my arm.

"I don't want to get up...." I moaned. I rolled over but lsnded with a hard thump on the floor." oww..."

"That's what you get for not waking up." My eyes slowly opened. When my vision cleared, I saw Annabeth standing over me. "come on. I want breakfast."

'Ugh...toaster waffles?"

"No! I want to go out and eat." she said with a pout forming on her face

 "Ok. Just help me up." I said. She held out her hand, but instead of pulling myself up, I pulled her down on top of me.

"Percy let me go!" she struggled. To make her stop, I crashed my lips to hers, and she stopped struggling. We could've stayed that way forever, beside the irratated voice coming from my doorway.

"You're late." The voice called, and Annabeth rolled off of me. I looked up to see Natasha, and sher didn't look happy. "And if you don't want Fury kicking down your in five minutes, I'd hurry up and get dressed." and she walked into the living room, closing my door behind her.

"Can't I enjoy my morning?" I grumbled to myself as I stumbled to my dresser. Removing some cargo shorts and a green t-shirt, I quickly got dressed.

"Don't look over here." Annabeth said.

"I've seen you in your underwear before, Wise Girl."

"I have no bra on and I have to change my underwear, and I not about to go walking naked into your bathroom."

"I've walked into you takng a shower before."

Behind me, Annabethn huffed. "Just don't look Seaweed Brain. Or I'll cut your eyes out."

"Fine..." I grumbled. As I turned around, I saw Fury standing very annoyed in my doorway.

"Your late." he said. Behind me, Annabetjh stiffled a scream.

"Hey! I'm trying to change here!" she yelped.

"Hurry up. We have things to discuss today."

"Ok! Just get out!" she pleaded. Fury turned and muttered "Kids..." then left.

When Annabeth finished dressing, we made our way to the big car waiting outside for us.

"Our enemy is rising once again, so we need to act fast. But this time, he has help." Fury said, handing me pictures of Loki.

"This is Thors brother, isn't it?" I asked, regonizing the guy.

" Yes, but-how do you know Thor?" he aksed. I shuddered at the memory. It wasn't very good. It included flying cars, really heavy hammers, and some unfortunate cats.

"Not important. if he has help....it's Nemisis." I said, realizing the truth.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asked.

'It does make sense. At the last war council, Chiron had told us Nemisis had turned. But why would she do it?" Annabeth pondered.

" Chiron had her daughter stationed at that elemenatry school that got destroyed. Nemisis blames the Avengers, sides with theie enemy without realizing the truth." I said, remembering the perky daughter of Nemisis.

"Excuse me, but we don't all talk Greek like you do." Fury said, even more irratated than ever.

"Nemisis. is the goddess of revenge. It's just the thing she would do. But even all of us combined couldn't defeat her. She's a goddess." Annabeth put emphasis in the last word. Fury bit his lip and processed this information.

"We'll share our hunch at the meeting during lunch. In the meantime, Natasha, show them their room." Fury said. I hadn't even realized we were in Tonys garage.

"Your gonna love it guys. We got all the goodies."

A/N

OMg's! This is a long chapter! Five pages in my notebook! oh, and to all my little fans, please follow @Hawks_Girl! She's an amzing writer and a good friend. She's in love with Hawk Eye (hence the nam Hawks_Girl...) Anyways, follow her and check out her stories! Peace out! I'll try to update before next week, but I've gotta lot of stuff going on.