Chapter 13

Percy P.O.V.

On the left side of the boat was a ladder, which we used to climb up. Once on the boat, I turned to Clint and Natsha.

"We're gonna split into two teams and search the boat. If you find Thor, Loki and/or Nemisis, whistle as loudly as possible. Meet back here, half an hour." I said, grabbing Annabeth's hand.

I led her to a staircase, begining to climb. The stairs creaked underfoot, and I almost slipped. I silently cursed myself, thinking what would've happened if I had fallen.

"Careful!" Annabeth whispered.

Once (safely) on the top deck, I helped Annabeth over the rail.

"I wonder how Clint and Natasha are doing..." I said, opening a door Nothing. I closed it and walked forwards.

"I'm sure they're fine." Annabeth said, just as we heard a loud bang. "Or not..."

"NATASHA!!!!! Just cause something moves doesn't mean you have to shoot it!" Clint screamed.

"But it was a big spider! I had to shoot before it got closer!" Natasha snapped back.

The great Black Widow, scared of spiders??????

I looked at Annabeth. "Sounds like someone I know!" She blushed.

"Just keep searching!"

          #3 Doors Later#

"Last door..." I said, hand resting on the door knob. Slowly, I turned the knob and opened the door.

Inside, everything was covered in tarp. It was dusty, but also, I could see the many splatters of blood on the tarps. Not a good sign.

"Look, another door." Annabeth pointed to the back of the room. Sure enough, hidden by the tall stack of boxes was a small wooden door.

"Let's check it out" I said. I made my way over to the door, carefully setting the boxes aside. I opened the door and went inside.

"My gods...." Thor lay unconscious on a bed, surrounded by a golden aura.

I ran back out to the railing and looked down. Clint was slumped against the rails, with Nemisis standing over him.

"Oh shit..."

                       POV SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha P.O.V.

I watched as Percy and Annabeth headed up the staircase, making sure they made it upstairs okay.

"Come on...." Clint hissed, disappearing into a hallway. I followed, gun drawn.

In the first room, I saw something move. Sitting on the wall was a big wolf spider. I freaked, and started shooting at it.

Hey, everyone's got a weakness. Tony's is Pepper, Clint's is Maddi' Mine just happens to be my arachnophobia (I actually have this..... can't even stand a daddy long-legs without going crazy.....)

"NATASHA!!!!!! Just cause something moves doesn't mean you have to shoot it!" Clint screamed at me. I blushed.

"But it was a big spider! I had to shoot it before it got any closer!" I defended myself.

Above, I heard snickering. "Sounds like someone I know" Percy said.

"Just keep looking!" Annabeth yelled.

In the middle of the room was a bar, covered in broken glasses. The place reeked of dust and alchol.

"I'll check the back room.' Clint approached another door.

"Wait!" I yelled, but it was to late. As soon as he opened the door, a tall lady threw him aside.

I crouched behind the bar, carefully watching Nemisis. She looked around, but didn't spot me.Silently, i ran out and shot at her. Nemisis looked at me and casually swatted me aside.

I landed next to Clints, my head bleeding. Nemisis stood on one side, Loki on the other.

Oh god......