3

Henry's POV

We all knew it, Dakota was out of here.  It really wasn't fair that she was being adopted, I mean, I've been here for two years and have yet to be out. I wanted to cry and scream my head off.  But for Dakota's sake, I didn't.  I liked her, and she deserved to be happy.

Dakota ran upstairs to pack, and the rest of us kids went to our rooms for quiet time.  But, I decided to stick with Gabe for now.  I followed him into his room, making sure to close the door behind me.

"Gabe, I don't understand," I started, sitting on his bed.

"Don't understand what?" He asked, searching through his closet for something.

"Like, I've been here for two years and you've been here for one.  And we haven't got adopted.  Do you think we're doing something wrong?" I asked.

Gabe turned around to face me.  "It's not our fault, Henry.  It's just life, trust me."

I sighed.

Knock knock

I walked over to open the door, and there stood Dakota.  She looked so pretty in her light blue dress and converse.  She dropped her suitcase and hugged me, I gladly hugged her back.

"I'm going to miss you, Henry," she said.

"I'm going to miss you, too."

Then she walked over to Gabe and did the same thing.  When she was done, she picked up her suitcase and began to walk down the stairs.

"Bye Dakota."

Jack G.'s POV

I'm so beyond excited to have Dakota in my life.  She's so freaking adorable and I can't wait to do "dad" things with her.  You know like take her to Disneyland, take her on tours, and I can't wait to show her off to everyone! 

Dakota met Madison and I downstairs about ten minutes after we officially adopted her.  She came down in the cutest little blue dress, white converse, and the biggest smile I've ever seen a little girl wear.

I could see the excitement in Madison's eyes.  I felt so happy, this is definitely one of the best days of my life.  I scooped Dakota up and flew her out of the building, with Madison close behind with her suitcase.

Dakota's little giggle was so cute and she couldn't stop giggling.  I tickled her sides as I buckled her into her car seat, so cute.  I just could not get over her.

I took Dakota's suitcase from a smiling Madison and put it into the back trunk.  I let Madison sit in the back with Dakota, while I drive.

The whole way to the apartment, Dakota was giggling her butt off.  I could tell Madison was at her happiest, since she still got hate from those f-

"Jack, we should get ice cream," Madison smirked.

"YES YES YES!!!" Dakota screamed.

I chuckled and smiled, "okay!"

We drove up to an ice cream shop in L.A.  It's a cute little place that's fairly popular, but they have the best ice cream and I couldn't not go here.

Madison held Dakota's left hand while I held her right.  Since there wasn't a line, I picked Dakota up to sit on the counter so she could look at all the different ice cream flavors.

I ordered Madison and I both a small vanilla ice cream, in sugar cones.

"What do you want, babe?" I asked Dakota, rubbing her arms lightly.

She smiled, "chocolate!"

I returned her smile, and ordered her a kiddy sized dish with chocolate ice cream. 

Once our ice creams were given to us, Dakota had completely covered her face in chocolate.  I looked over at Madison who just giggled, and took a picture of Dakota's chocolatey face.  Then, I placed my chin on Dakota's shoulder and Madison took another picture.  Almost immediately getting overly excited about how cute it was.

We finished our ice cream and drove back to the apartment.  Madison and I are expecting Jack and Ryder to be there, but we're not sure.

Arriving at the apartment, neither of the guys cars were here.

Madison's POV

I brought Dakota into our refreshing air conditioned apartment, bringing her to the new bedroom down the hall for her.  I had put together the room myself, and I have to say it looks awesome!  I wish I had a room like this one.

As I opened the door for her, Dakota's face was priceless.  She ran into the room and belly flopped onto her bed.  I had bought a gorgeous purple tapestry to match the color scheme.

"I LOVE IT!!!" Dakota screamed, running back to the doorway to hug me. 

I squeezed her tightly, "Are you hungry?"

She looked up at me and nodded.

Jack G.'s POV
{ 😎- Jack G + 👱🏻- Jack J }

👱🏻- bro when can I come over?

😎- chill dude rn if you want

👱🏻- k see u in a few

I shoved my phone into my pocket, and met Dakota and Madison in the kitchen.

"Hey babes," I smirked, coming up behind both of them.  Madison giggled while Dakota reached for a water.

"Hi!" Dakota said.  I smiled to her.

"Do you want to meet my best friend soon?" I asked.

"YAY!" She screamed happily. 

Jack J's POV

"Be right back, baby," I said kissing my girlfriend, Lia, on the cheek.

"Where are you going?" She asked, running her fingers through her blonde hair.

"I'm going to see Jack and his new daughter," I smiled.

"I didn't know Madison was pregnant!!" Lia screamed, standing up from the couch.

"Oh she wasn't," I laughed.  "They adopted today."  (A/N: Jack G had told him a few days ago)

Lia was shocked, probably because Madison didn't tell her.

"Can I please go with you?" She asked, running up and pressing herself onto my body.  I practically melted from her cuteness.  I nodded and we were off.