Chapter 6

Sky's POV

I felt the paramedics pick me up and put me in the back of an ambulance. I had really weird dreams on the way to the hospital. Most of them were about blood and suicide.

Next thing I know, I'm laying in a hospital bed. It was so hard trying to stay awake. On my right side, I saw my mom crying her eyes out while my older sister was standing there with her arms crossed in disappointment.

The doctor I was seeing was the same doctor that gave me my medication. My mom was relieved as soon as she saw him.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong with my daughter?!" My mom said in frustration.

"What seems to be the problem?" Dr. Cowell asked.

"I saw my daughter lying on the floor unconscious!" She yelled in a worried way.

"Let me just take a blood sample and we'll get a diagnosis." Dr. Cowell told us.

He grabbed a small needle from the counter. He wiped some rubbing alcohol on my left shoulder. Then he stuck the needle inside my shoulder and he started drawing blood. When he stuck the needle in my shoulder, it hurt like hell!! I just wanted to be home with my Nutella.

As soon as he was done drawing my blood, he took it to the testing lab.

I looked to my right and my mom was still very worried and she was trying not to cry. I didn't know my mom cared about me that much. Letha was sitting by her texting on her phone. I don't think she really cares about the condition I'm in.

3 Hours Later

A few hours later, Dr. Cowell came back.

"I got the results!" Dr. Cowell said.

"Okay. Then why was my daughter unconscious on the floor?!" My mom said in an angry matter.

"It says here that she overdosed on her medication I gave her." Dr. Cowell said sadly.

"Oh shit." I whispered to myself.

"Okay. Thank you doctor!" My mom said in relief.

"No problem! Give two pills to her a day. Make sure she don't try to overdose again!" Dr. Cowell said.

30 Minutes Later

I'm finally home! As soon as my mom unlocked the door, I rushed to my room where I left my jar of Nutella. I grabbed my big spoon and started eating some. It really calmed me down.

My mom didn't want to cook dinner, so she decided we could go to MacDonald's. I was so excited!! I love fast food!! We don't get to have it that much, but today was her payday.

My mom, sister, and I got into the car. My brother didn't want to come because he's to busy on his phone.

When we got there, we went inside. There was a smell of their delicious fries. It was like heaven. I ordered a regular double cheeseburger, large fries, and a large Dr. Pepper. My mom and my sister got Caesar salads with chicken.

I finished my food before my mom and my sister. I was so hungry!!

"You're done already?" My mom asked.

"Yeah! I was so hungry!" I said.

"You love food don't ya?" My mom laughed.

"Yes I do!" I said and laughed with her and Letha.

As soon as we were done eating, I asked my mom if I could get a few movies from Redbox; which was at the outside of McDonald's.

She told me I could get 3 movies.
I got:
~ Expelled
~ One Direction: This Is Us
~ Ice Age: Continental Drift