Chapter 12

This will be the final chapter of this book. Don't worry. There is going to be a sequel :)

~

Niall's POV

She slit her throat with the knife and collapsed to the floor. I was so fucking devasted that I felt like my life was over. Blood kept coming out of her neck really fast. She cut deep. I looked at her arm and there was fresh cuts. I held her arm and started crying my eyes out, yelling and screaming at the ceiling.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.

I told them about the situation and where we were and they drove here as fast as they could.

They put her on a rolling bed and put her in the back of the ambulance.

I grabbed my truck and slammed my foot on the gas pedal as I rushed to the hospital she's going to. I arrived there a few minutes after they arrived. I slammed the front doors open and ran up to the nurse's desk.

"I need to see Sky now!" I shouted.

"She's in room 19 on the 3rd floor." The nurse said.

I quickly ran to the elevator and I pressed the floor 3 button rapidly until the elevator doors finally closed.

Once the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor, I ran quickly to find room 19. I finally find it and I slam the door open.

There she is, lying unconscious, unable to speak. I was just about to drop to the floor and cry.

I walked over to her and saw that she lost a lot of blood. She was really pale and anorexic.

Did she keep a secret from me that she was anorexic too? I never knew her life was this bad.

I put her left hand in between both of my hands and got on my knees. Her heart rate was at a normal pace and everything else was normal.

"Sky. Don't leave me. Please. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my whole world and you completely changed my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please. Stay." I cried.

I got up off my knees I suddenly heard a long loud beep. I looked at the heart rate monitor and her pulse was 0.

"Sky?"

"Sky?"

~