Chapter 7

By the way, the picture I put is the book cover. I love it so much. <3 :) I didn't make it by the way. Credits to the person that made it for me. You're amazing! :)
________________________________

Sky's POV

As soon as I was done screaming and crying, I picked up my razor blade and put it back in my backpack. I grabbed my backpack and walked back to class, regretting what I just did to Luke.

When I stepped into the classroom, I stood there in fear with all the other students staring into my eyes.

"So, why did the office need you?" The teacher asked.

"My mom brought me money for lunch." I lied.

"Okay then. Have a seat." The teacher said while she continued typing on her keyboard.

I went and sat next to Melissa and Letha at the back of the classroom. We got to go to the computer lab today and play games. I was so happy to get away from the bullshit they call "work." I secretly looked up Kian Lawley pics because who wouldn't? He's so hot! Like zayum he's hot as fuck.

Melissa sat next to me and looked up Cameron Dallas pictures. She was obsessed with him.

Soon enough, Niall walked into the computer lab and sat right next to me.

"Hey, how's it going?" He asked.

"Great!" I kinda lied.

"So, you can't wait until after school?!" He said with excitement.

"Yeah!" I said with a smile on my face.

7 Hours Later.

School was finally over and I was relieved. I was so excited to hangout with Niall, Melissa, and the boys! We all met up at the front of the school and started walking to the park. When we all got to the park, Zayn, Louis, and Liam ran quickly to the playground. They were excited to race each other down the slides.

Me, Melissa, Niall, and Harry sat on the swings. Harry was sitting next to Melissa and Niall was sitting next to me. We were all swinging back and forth, laughing and smiling at each other. We all skid our feet on the ground so we can slow down. We all sat there calmly and I sat there messing with my fingers.

Melissa's POV

I started kicking my feet around on the ground and then suddenly, Harry said something to me.

"Hey, can you come over to the bench with me for just a second?" Harry asked.

"Yeah sure. Hey Sky, I'm going to sit on a bench with Harry for a second. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah its okay!" Sky said.

Harry and I got off the swings and started walking to the park bench and sat down.

"M-Melissa?" Harry stuttered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something very important." He said while staring into my eyes with his hand on my right knee.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I l-like you." He said with a nervous face.

"Really? I like you too." I said with a smile on my face.

"You are the most amazing person I've ever met and..." Harry paused.

"And what?" I asked.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked while I stared into his beautiful green emerald eyes.

"Yes. I would love to." I said with a smile on my face.

"I love you babe." Harry said, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too." I smiled, then kissed him back.

Sky's POV

"So, I wonder what Melissa and Harry are doing." I said trying not to make it awkward.

"Yeah, me too." Niall said, looking at his feet. "Do you like pizza?"

"Yes I do! Pizza is bae!" I yelled with a smile.

"Awesome! I do too!" He yelled out with excitement.

"I need to tell you something really important." Niall said.

"What is it?" I asked while I continued swinging.

"I like you...Sky." He said while staring into my eyes.

"Really? I like you too." I said in shock.

"Great. So..." He said.

"What?" I asked, wondering what he's going to say.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, hoping I say yes.

I looked into his big beautiful blue eyes and said,

"Yes..."