Chapter 9

Sky's POV

"Why didn't you tell me?" Niall cried.

"I'm sorry." I said with my head down.

Niall just ran past me into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. I kept hearing him cry underneath the covers and I was starting to get really worried.

"Uh Niall, are you okay?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"How am I okay?!" He shouted with tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"Its just that, I'm being bullied." I said as I started to cry.

Niall slowly sat up in bed and stood up right in front of me and slowly started to give me a warm hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around his back and hugged him tight.

"Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't ever do that again. I'm here to make you happy. I love you." He said.

"Thanks, I love you too." I smiled.

We both let go of each other and laid back onto my bed. He decided to spoon me and snuggle his head over my shoulder as we slowly started to fall asleep.

It was the next morning and we both woke up to the sound of my mom yelling at us.

"Niall! Your mom is here to pick you up!"

"My mom is here Sky, so I'll see you later okay. I love you babe." He said as started getting dressed and kissed me on the forehead.

"Bye!" I waved to him as he walked out the door.

I turned on my tablet and started watching Kian and JC videos. They always put a smile on my face.

I grabbed a family size bag of Doritos and started eating some. Sometimes, this is what I do on a daily basis.

I suddenly heard my mom yell through my bedroom door.

"Sky?!" She said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can you please walk to Shamrock Mini Market for me please? I made a list of things I need you to get. I'll let you get food and a soda." She said politely.

"Sure! Just a sec, let me get dressed!" I got out of bed and quickly started getting dressed.

I turned the doorknob on my door and walked into the living room, fully dressed.

"Here Sky. These are all the things you need to get." My mom gave me the list and her food stamp card.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few!" I waved goodbye and walked out the door.

I started to walk to the store, excited that I can get food.

I am so happy that Shiloh lives in Myrtle Creek. That's so far away from my house, so I'm not worried about her right now.

I opened up the door and I looked to my right at the table inside and there I saw Melissa sitting there on her phone.

"Melissa! How did you get here?!" I smiled at her.

"I walked here from my house which is half a mile away!" She smiled.

"Can you ask your mom if you can stay the night at my house tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just let me call her." She started dialing her mom's phone number on the dial pad.

"Hey mom. Is it okay if I can stay at Sky's house tonight?" She asked her.

"Yes you can. Just don't get into any trouble okay? I love you and call me tomorrow when you want to be picked up." Her mom said.

"Okay. Thanks mom, I love you too. Bye." Melissa hung up.

"So. What did she say?" I asked.

"She said yes!" She yelled out with enthusiasm.

"Yay!" I hugged her.

I decided to buy Melissa a soda and food too since she gets to stay the night. She got Pepsi and I got Dr. Pepper.

We got all the things we needed and walked out the door and started walking back to my house. We walked into my house and gave my mom the things she needed and headed to my room. I started to play some music off of my tablet and we started eating our food. We got on Netflix and started watching Expelled.

I suddenly heard a ding sound come from my tablet and I turned it on and saw that I got a message from a girl named Avery. I looked at the message and started reading it in my head.

Avery - Are you seriously still alive?

Me - Yeah. Why?

Avery - Its just that no one cares about you and I thought you would've died already, you fat ass bitch.

Sky - I'm not fat!

Avery - Yes you are! If you stop eating, you will die slowly and that will put a big smile on my face.

Sky - Please stop. I'm crying my eyes out!

Avery - Just die bitch.

And at that moment, she stopped messaging me.

My eyes were all red and teared up from what she just said. Am I really fat? I'm normal weight but I suddenly feel like I'm fat. I just hate it. At that point, I stopped eating. I don't want to be fat anymore.

"Hey Sky?" Melissa asked. "Who was that?"

"It was nobody!" I fake laughed.

That's not nobody. That was Avery.

I'm nobody...